Driton

Suggestion for cops/blackwater

I was just casually robbing a store pretending to be an electrician. I then saw cops come in, i could feel that they didn't want to rp and they all had guns pointing at me, i told them "i am an electrician" they didn't buy it and then they said that i was carrying a gun, i told them i was using a glue gun to stick the wires together, they didn't buy it either.  They were making roleplay hard and they were surronding me, one did one thing the other did another thing. Then one asked me (an electrician) how i defuse a bomb, at the time i had no anwser so they decided to give me a ticket, luckily for me the server restarded. My suggestion is that you limit the amount of cops allowed to respond to robberies.

electrician.jpg

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

That's cops tbh, hobo tries to roleplay with an empty rook and they just completely deny it and surround the place with multiple officers and arrest you. If you have a suggestion for police, you'll need to take it to police command. Not sure why BW are mentioned here.

Just now, Driton said:

im trying to find a good free recording sofware to record, but i do not have one atm.

If you have an nvidia graphics card use Geforce experience and you can record / clip past few mins

1 minute ago, Björn said:

Saying your using a glue gun is actually powergaming so yeah maybe come up with something better. 

In my opinion if you would use power gaming for RP it should be fine. If they start using thier "glue gun" as a weapon then it should be power gaming as they are magically shooting bullets with it.

The main reason there is a lot of cops responding to Gas stations robbers is one hobo is normally robbing with a pistol making up a lot of bullshit stories while 3 to 4 armed friends wait for cops to show up to kill us all that's why they're like 5 to 8 cops, so it isn't our fault it's the rebels.

14 minutes ago, Björn said:

it’s still powergaming tho, he created a impossible situation for the cops dealing with him as it is a weapon. Next time use the starter pistol, I wouldn’t say glue gun again. As it’s against the rules. 

NO, that is not an impossible situation, you either believe it and roleplay it or you don't,

It is not against the rules either so don't go telling people that.

He gave the police a chance to RP they chose not to play into his RP it's as simple as that

4.10 Power gaming 
Power gaming is basically creating impossible situations that are outside the mechanics of the game. For example, do not sit in the back of someone’s car and tell the driver “I have got a gun to your head”, this ruins the whole fun of the situation, “I have rigged the building to explode”, “I smell drugs!”. 

that's examples of powergaming how would saying I have a glue gun when everyone knows its a pistol not come under powergaming. 

if I was there and seen cops showing poor rp,  I would back up this guy 100% but I really believe that's classed as powergaming 

Nah it's not power gaming otherwise every1 on the server would have been banned multiple times for it. You either go along with it and believe it, disprove him or completely disagree with it.

For some reason I don't believe you would back him up if even on the forums you are calling him out for power gaming.

39 minutes ago, Björn said:

it’s still powergaming tho, he created a impossible situation for the cops dealing with him as it is a weapon. Next time use the starter pistol, I wouldn’t say glue gun again. As it’s against the rules. 

It is really simple, police if hes giving good RP, let him take the money, it does not come out of your pocket, go along with it.....

48 minutes ago, Björn said:

Why are people so clueless.

6 hours ago, Driton said:

Sorry, i'll use a starter pistol next time!

Don't, you don't have to at all. There's so many people that get away with the same rp using a rook sometimes even bigger weapons like mk20's etc. I hope you have a video of the cop cause it's disguisting the way they treated you. Next time I'm on TS and you see me shoot me a message I'll send you 300k for the trouble.

1 hour ago, Slice said:

Don't, you don't have to at all. There's so many people that get away with the same rp using a rook sometimes even bigger weapons like mk20's etc. I hope you have a video of the cop cause it's disguisting the way they treated you. Next time I'm on TS and you see me shoot me a message I'll send you 300k for the trouble.

Aw yeah slice reformed and everything