Jack Afrebalos

La Academy - Open Recruitment

La Academy

OPEN RECRUITMENT

See below for further details

Welcome to The Academy forum thread! Here you can find out a little more about the gang and even sign up!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates:

Open Application!

Gang has been 100% reworked and is open as usual!

New google forms!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background:

The Academy was first founded on Altis back in 1947 after the war to end all wars. It's HQ was built and a plaque placed to the founding members. They have long since retired and been replaced with a newer, younger, leadership team. These brave men and women work hard to deliver only the best service to the people of the island.

Leadership Team:

Our leadership team work extremely hard to give our members what they deserve; a great beginning gang experience.

CCO - Jack Afrebalos

CO - Ava Fox (TG She/Her)

Ambassador - Snelzie (INS)

Requirements to join:

• #1 RULE!!!! ALWAYS ROLEPLAY!
  • You must have good Comms (don't scream in group chat)
  • You need to have at least 200 hours on Arma 3 and/or Arma 2
  • You must have sufficient knowledge of the map of Altis
  • You must be able to drive, fly and generally navigate sufficiently

How to Apply!

The current application:

Application

Comment below saying that you are interested or contact a member of command as listed above!

Academy Roster

John please don't archive this one :)

Edited by Jack Afrebalos

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
1 hour ago, Jack Afrebalos said:

XD you were

You lost my friendship so good I would have been a slave but instead you gave me a bullet to the brain 😂🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Charlie Pollin said:

You lost my friendship so good I would have been a slave but instead you gave me a bullet to the brain 😂🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Bullets are a sign of love :) nah but for real, not my decision... i wasn't patrol lead