40553 and 37913

Date of the incident:

01/13/19

Time of the incident:

15:30-15:35

What rule do you believe was broken:

NLR

Any evidence available:

In the first video we shoot and kill them and drive away in thir trucks. (Just skip to 4:10)
https://youtu.be/f4Wv37mtldk
In the second video they dive to us and then we get out to try and rob them (you can't hear me because my recording software is gliched) but i screamed at them
https://youtu.be/8mtE9k1irXw

Describe the incident:

We killed them and robbed them at the quarry because they tried to rob us before and we got away. So we came back with guns and ended up killing them. Then about 3.5 minutes after that they came back and killed us.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Toby Wessel
upsis

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

@Toby WesselWhere should I be able to see the NLR? As it are 2 different gangs.

Video 1 you guys shot > Gang Pyrus

Video 2 you guys shot > Gang Kibole

So where is exactly the NLR? As it are 2 different gangs.