sbondo1234

ATM money tings

When you go to the atm I would like to see preset amounts of money that you could take out, 10k, 50k, 100k & 500K. This saves time since a lot of time you only need like 100k more or just need to take 10k out real quick to buy something from the market.

With this you won't have to be typing in 10000 every time you need to take out 10, you can just click the button.

It's simple but is something I miss after seeing it on a different server.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
14 minutes ago, sbondo1234 said:

When you go to the atm I would like to see preset amounts of money that you could take out, 10k, 50k, 100k & 500K. This saves time since a lot of time you only need like 100k more or just need to take 10k out real quick to buy something from the market.

With this you won't have to be typing in 10000 every time you need to take out 10, you can just click the button.

It's simple but is something I miss after seeing it on a different server.

I like this idea and i think it should also be put into the trunk inventory space so you can move stuff faster and put the trunk to like 5 and 10

11 hours ago, 21 Savage Your Mom said:

I like this idea and i think it should also be put into the trunk inventory space so you can move stuff faster and put the trunk to like 5 and 10

+1 for the ATM but i dont htink it should be added for the truck space since you can take all and you're not taking out big numbers like 10K, 100K etc

Edited by Aquaman

1 hour ago, Aquaman said:

+1 for the ATM but i dont htink it should be added for the truck space since you can take all and you're not taking out big numbers like 10K, 100K etc

it helps if you need to take out 5 though instead of having to type it in