I feel that something needs to be changed here..

PeachMaster

During our move to the new offices i think Athira got a little better.. uhhm... love than Kavala.

20160907185527_1.jpg

20160907185431_1.jpg

20160907185447_1.jpg

20160907185502_1.jpg

20160907185601_1.jpg

20160907185551_1.jpg

20160907185618_1.jpg

20160907185634_1.jpg

Look at the love! You can smell it!

And here is Kavala:

TWO FUCKING CHAIRS.

E26154F58193426102561F6864099C3672E77521

The Kavala constabulary respectfully asks the team to.. move in more furnitures.

Thank you.

Edited by CC PeachMaster

Yeah this should change please.

I haven't been too happy about walking through a house and having to say it's a Police station! :D

I understand it's not top priority and ofcourse things are much more important, but give us an office block please!

Thanks

Well to be fair, i've been sitting and doing it all from bottom myself, used 4-6 hours on it, so saying we got something better, i can ask, have you taken your time and try play around with designing your own HQ :)

No hate towards you zippey, just saying that we have not got more "love" than you, i just used my DCC's for documents, meanwhile i was playing around, screaming over our HQ not cooperating with me ;D

4 minutes ago, CC Fabrizio R.R.H. said:

Well to be fair, i've been sitting and doing it all from bottom myself, used 4-6 hours on it, so saying we got something better, i can ask, have you taken your time and try play around with designing your own HQ :)

No hate towards you zippey, just saying that we have not got more "love" than you, i just used my DCC's for documents, meanwhile i was playing around, screaming over our HQ not cooperating with me ;D

The topic was meant as a joke because when i realised the beauty of Athira i screamed at TS: WE ONLY HAVE FUCKING CHAIRS!

So had to make post about it xD

23 hours ago, CC Fabrizio R.R.H. said:

Don't mean to seem hostile, but the difference is, Kavala command haven't been able to spend 4-6 hours working on it as it was us working on the police training system tirelessly and it was only today that we got members of Athira into the PTO side of things, alongside the fact that it was a Kavala INSPECTOR that made YOUR PNC! @Richard.

Also, not that many of us are very familiar with map design. But i'm glad you've got a good amount of time to work on the your station aesthetics! Wish we did! :)

23 hours ago, CC Fabrizio R.R.H. said:

Perhaps if you enjoy map design, you wouldn't mind throwing together an idea for the Kavala HQ?

Much love,

Jamz!

Edited by Guest

44 minutes ago, Jamz said:

Don't mean to seem hostile, but the difference is, Kavala command haven't been able to spend 4-6 hours working on it as it was us working on the police training system tirelessly and it was only today that we got members of Athira into the PTO side of things, alongside the fact that it was a Kavala INSPECTOR that made YOUR PNC! @Richard.

Also, not that many of us are very familiar with map design. But i'm glad you've got a good amount of time to work on the your station aesthetics! Wish we did! :)

Perhaps if you enjoy map design, you wouldn't mind throwing together an idea for the Kavala HQ?

Much love,

Jamz!

Very true, but this being said zippey was asked if he wanted to be head of the PTO, and myself was asked if i wanted to do the URA, it's correct that Richard did it, but he was the one offering Mike to show it to me and ask if we would like to have a copy of it, volunteerly, and we can only thank him for that, about the PTO thing it was correct, but this being said, i think it's wrong to point and say Athira didn't want to help, in the first place we didn't decide which members came into athira, so therefore, i see that as a cheap blow, and it's not really because i've been asked about assisting the PTO on any way, before of the meeting today.

Map designs! yes it's a pain and i am not a pro at it, actually without lying this was my first construction i've made, and now i've seen why i decided not to be a developer, i dont like creating buildings, but i always love the look after.

As i've told Zippey, if you need some help feel free to ask, just because we are two constabularies, does not mean we are enemies, we should help eachother, when it's needed, the only thing to say is, just ask.

Good nigth! - keep your hands above the sheet

- Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

1 hour ago, CC Fabrizio R.R.H. said:

Very true, but this being said zippey was asked if he wanted to be head of the PTO, and myself was asked if i wanted to do the URA, it's correct that Richard did it, but he was the one offering Mike to show it to me and ask if we would like to have a copy of it, volunteerly, and we can only thank him for that, about the PTO thing it was correct, but this being said, i think it's wrong to point and say Athira didn't want to help, in the first place we didn't decide which members came into athira, so therefore, i see that as a cheap blow, and it's not really because i've been asked about assisting the PTO on any way, before of the meeting today.

Map designs! yes it's a pain and i am not a pro at it, actually without lying this was my first construction i've made, and now i've seen why i decided not to be a developer, i dont like creating buildings, but i always love the look after.

As i've told Zippey, if you need some help feel free to ask, just because we are two constabularies, does not mean we are enemies, we should help eachother, when it's needed, the only thing to say is, just ask.

Good nigth! - keep your hands above the sheet

- Fabrizio Rizzo Rodrigues Hernandez

It just seemed to me like you was saying in your original post, "well unlike you I have put time into designing my head quarters", or that you was bragging or something and I guess that just annoyed me because of the amount of work that we have put into the police.

Sorry if I misunderstood your meaning.