Steam ID:

Date of ban:
12/16/18

Staff member that banned you:
Tom Skyline

Reason for ban:
Poor Rp

Why do you think you were banned:
The reason why I think I was banned was because when I was initiating on a guy in the chopper I was yelling at him to get out of the chopper without a weapon or he would be shot. I told him three times to do this and he never jumped out. He then decided to tilt the head of the chopper back so that you would not be shot which made me think he understood the initiation. However, since he refused to get out of the chopper, I then shot him out.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
N/A

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
I think I should be unbanned because I think this was a simple mistake of him not being able to hear me over the sound of the chopper. I should have gotten a bit closer to the chopper when I was initiating. I would have been willing to give the guy comp for the gear that he lost which was about 10k.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
No but I'm pretty sure it has been one month today from the ban which is why I am appealing.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Despite your extensive ban history, this was your first ban for Poor RP. You've played 271 hours on our server so you should know the boundaries by now as to what is considered poor and what is considered fine RP. I gather this was probably merely a poorly thought-out move, so in this case, you should have admitted the mistake and offered compensation. These kinds of things do happen a lot of the time, as every player's interpretation of the Poor RP rule is different.

Don't initiate on fully spooled up helicopters, as the pilot may have no idea that you're even there. I, for one, know that I wouldn't because I fly in first-person. It is your responsibility to make your victim aware that you are initiating, not the other way around. People must be given the opportunity to comply and if they can't hear that you're initiating then they don't have that chance. I hope you understand this and will remember it as we go forward.

You're racking up the bans, so please take a long look at the rules and consider this a "fresh start". I don't want to see your name popping up in the report a player subforum any time soon!

Unbanned