01/12/19

Time of the incident:

10am

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/0nzF_O_-9pQ

Describe the incident:

driving past on my way to a hostage operation and he gets out and kills me, you can also hear hugo in the clip who was asking him to "come to radio" so i think the guy was just rdming.

messaged him in direct several times to come ts but he never came or responded.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

We were in a hostage situation so we shot them. Anyone who came because we had an incident where we took someone hostage and got shot immediately when done so by the police becous my friend kill him not me

Yep, it was a hostage situation with cop, cop was our hostage, and I tought cop came for him, there was also a open gunfire... Btw I am [Cex] Toaks

Edited by [HP] Jeff

3 minutes ago, [HP] Jeff said:

Yep, it was a hostage situation with cop, cop was our hostage, and I tought cop came for him, there was also a open gunfire... Btw I am [Cex] Toaks

9 minutes ago, permoansu said:

We were in a hostage situation so we shot them. Anyone who came because we had an incident where we took someone hostage and got shot immediately when done so by the police becous my friend kill him not me

the cop complied so there was no reason to shoot other officers. all i did was drive past and i kept driving.

1 hour ago, Ollie_ said:

Will give @SigaOP24 hours to respond.

@Cheesecake If you've a longer video, could you link it here too?

dont think i have a longer video, all i did was land a helicopter at DIU and pull out the suv (you can see the fuel on the car is at +95% as it was such a short drive)

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

the cop complied so there was no reason to shoot other officers. all i did was drive past and i kept driving.

dont think i have a longer video, all i did was land a helicopter at DIU and pull out the suv (you can see the fuel on the car is at +95% as it was such a short drive)

The thing is, that we had a hostage aswell in a similar situation and we got shot without any warning. When we had a gun pointed at an officer.

+ Why did SigaOP get told to respond? The one who killed the officer is [Cex] Toaks

Edited by Erektsioon

2 minutes ago, Erektsioon said:

The thing is, that we had a hostage aswell in a similar situation and we got shot without any warning. When we had a gun pointed at an officer.

Yes we are allowed to shoot you but you cannot shoot us first as the officer complied.

In that separate situation we are allowed to shoot under this police handbook rule:

*8.2.29 - If you see a police officer being taken hostage you are permitted to shoot*

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Yes we are allowed to shoot you but you cannot shoot us first as the officer complied.

In that separate situation we are allowed to shoot under this police handbook rule:

*8.2.29 - If you see a police officer being taken hostage you are permitted to shoot*

Alright, we are sorry for this. This is our fault and [Cex] Toaks should comp but he is not really complying with us right now. He has been kicked from the gang.

Just now, [HP] Jeff said:

@CheesecakeHow much comp do you want?

I dont want comp. The members of your gang rdm'd 3 people. Me, Hugo (seen in the video) and then you shot an unarmed police nagotiator a few minutes later...

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

I dont want comp. The members of your gang rdm'd 3 people. Me, Hugo (seen in the video) and then you shot an unarmed police nagotiator a few minutes later...

We don't know what to say, we will take any punishment if you don't want comp....