sbondo1234

ALT 1 for civvies

Basically, civs being able to Alt 1 helis/planes to tell them to leave.

Would have to buy some sort of device at rebel which allows you to alt+1 air vehicles OR NOT I don'T mind.

A custom message to helicopters in the air would be nice, so you can kindly tell them there is an active sit instead of having to initiate. If not a custom message at least an option of preset messages. (alt+1=initiation & alt+2=warning, but not including initiation)

This technology is patented by sbondCorp.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
2 minutes ago, 21 Savage Your Mom said:

+1 I agree because you will give them 3 mags of tracer rounds which is plenty of a warning and you then shoot them down and then they get all mad at you

Yeah, there's no real big difference except if you have to use tracers they could be missed (not seen). Being able to alt1 would make initiation or warning helicopters much easier and noticeable.

3 minutes ago, sbondo1234 said:

Yeah, there's no real big difference except if you have to use tracers they could be missed (not seen). Being able to alt1 would make initiation or warning helicopters much easier and noticeable.

Yeah it would make sure about it and if they try to record it there will be a message that told them to leave and the fight will be over

I do not think an initiation alt 1 command but rather exactly like police telling them to leave the are or their heli would be disabled. Other wise people would just be running around initiating on every single heli they see..

If they dont fly off an active gunfight situation, kill them, I mean after giving them few warning shots, just like you would do on a civ on the ground if he fails to leave he dies right?, its on them if failed to leave the situation. if they start being annoying about it, show them a vid of it being an active gunfight and you giving him plenty of time to leave.

SO its a -1 from me.

Edited by MatthewMankeyDarhk

2 hours ago, Wilma Fingerdoo said:

-1 get spammed as it is by police for just flying around the map. Don't need it for civs I don't think. Warning shots work fine

its fine wilma, I have a plan for it

Accepted pending implementation.

9 hours ago, Dodorex said:

I do not think an initiation alt 1 command but rather exactly like police telling them to leave the are or their heli would be disabled. Other wise people would just be running around initiating on every single heli they see..

Leave or your heli will be shot isn't initiation?

4 hours ago, ₳lex said:

They will do it all the time -1

If I see a cop and I'm in a heli they almost always do it, that's like saying rebels shouldn't be able to initiate on people because they would do it all the time. It should be your choice to do it whenever you want.

8 hours ago, MatthewMankeyDarhk said:

If they dont fly off an active gunfight situation, kill them, I mean after giving them few warning shots, just like you would do on a civ on the ground if he fails to leave he dies right?, its on them if failed to leave the situation. if they start being annoying about it, show them a vid of it being an active gunfight and you giving him plenty of time to leave.

SO its a -1 from me.

So you want us to go into support and show a vid when we could just be able to alt+1 which would make everything much easier for us?

27 minutes ago, sbondo1234 said:

Leave or your heli will be shot isn't initiation?

If I see a cop and I'm in a heli they almost always do it, that's like saying rebels shouldn't be able to initiate on people because they would do it all the time. It should be your choice to do it whenever you want.

So you want us to go into support and show a vid when we could just be able to alt+1 which would make everything much easier for us?

if you know for a fact that you're in the right, and you don't want to prove it then don't, that's up to you. It is at the end of the day their fault for sticking around in an active gunfight like dummies, it ain't yours.  It is going to be implemented anyways as fuel said he got a plan for it.

Edited by MatthewMankeyDarhk