Melantha Rose

Reason for ban:
NLR

Why do you think you were banned:
I broke NLR. And disrespected staff.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
No

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
@Melantha Rosehas allowed me to appeal the 6 months ban therefore I'd like to thank Fuel for reducing the ban and through this admins and management putting some amount of trust in me. I'd like to go forward by saying I hereby promise to never again abuse the chance to play on this server through breaking rules or dis-respecting the management, with that being said I do believe it is high time I attempt to return to the server (as said in my perm ban appeal) I believe it is one of the best out there. and therefore, I'd like to return to the wonderful friends and memories I've made on this server in the past. I'd end this post by thanking any staff member that takes time to look over it and I truly hope that I could once again play on this server ÔÇ£RebornÔÇØ in a certain way if you will
-Zerps

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Edited by Zerps

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

One thing I need you to understand is that you must respect the admin's decision. If it is, in your opinion, then contact the admin calmly and don't argue with them. It's their job to know the rules, so if you can't come to an accord then you need to get clarification from a staff lead. There is never any need to have an attitude as in the long run this isn't going to help your chance of returning. Do you accept and understand this?

Another thing I'd like to ask you is who "Sledge" is and how you can prove to me it's not you ban evading?

@ZerpsI trust you realise that Ban Evading is a permanently bannable offence. I see that you've been online on the forums since I posted this comment so I really don't appreciate being ignored... I need a little more justification than "sledge is sledge", otherwise the ban will be extended not lifted.

@Sledgewho are you and how do you know Zerps?

Well, thanks for finally admitting to me that you are Sledge (even if it was over PMs). However, we are going to conduct this the proper way, i.e. on this thread.

You assert that you have "changed for the better" which I suppose is reflected in your having gone almost a month without getting banned on your alt account, though the fact you even managed to get banned again shows a worrying disregard for the rules. Let's put that, however, down to perhaps a mistake on your part, not an intentional infraction. Though on further inspection, your main account has been banned twice for VDM, then your alt also gets banned for VDM... seems like you need to drill it into your head that you aren't allowed to use your vehicles as a weapon.

Now, onto your having ban evaded since one week after being banned by Rose on your main account. I think you realise this means you have not served any significant portion of your ban - so why should you be allowed to do this whereas other people who get banned for much less severe offences must sit out their entire ban. So, you have only served seven days of your 6-month ban which is appealable after one month. Plus your ban evasion should lead to both accounts being permanently banned so I'm not really sure what my options are for you.

So here are the options I present to you, Zerps, as you are certain that you have changed for the better I will give you the benefit of the doubt and not perm both accounts:

• I can perm Zerps and give Sledge a 3-week ban to make up the rest of your ban, so you've served a month.
  • I can perm Sledge and leave Zerps to appeal again in 3 weeks (after you've served your month).

Yes, you may think this is unfair but if I just let you off of your ban evading it kind-of defeats the point of banning you in the first place. Actions have consequences and everyone should follow the same system.

Your move.

I understand that repercussions to my actions are needed, and fair. It was wrong of me to think I could just go around the ban by buying another account. The fact that I messaged Melantha Rose with an attitude dealing with a ban was completely unsuitable. But given appreciation to this ultimatum, I would ask you to perm ban Sledge and give me a chance to reapply for a ban appeal on the Zerps account in 3 weeks.

Here is where I was misguided by my own self-righteousness, and I regret my mistakes completely. If I would have just owned up to breaking a rule none of this would have happened.

unknown.png

I'm sorry Harry for attempting to deceive you, and the rest of the staff. And I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused to Melantha Rose.

It's been fun, and hopefully I'll be a different person in 3 weeks.

-Zerps