PaulS

Reason for ban:

Combat log

Why do you think you were banned:

For combat log

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Please, I wan't to apologise seriously. I know you said that I won't get unban, but I just wan't to convince you, that same problems won't happen from me again. I had time to re-think what I have done wrong, I was just dumb, I choose first my gear, but not server rules, which is punishable. But now, I clearly understand what I have done wrong, I can promise you, that this stuff won't happen from me seriously, I have changed and I wan't to be back into this best community :( Please, give me another chance and If I will broke a single rule, you can delete me completely, but I know that I won't. I will record always now, I promise and I will always have evidence what happened from my side. So please, just give me ONE last chance :( Apologies, thanks for your time, dear admins.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

-

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

01/12/2017 7:55 PM to 01/12/2017 8:28 PM - NLR X3 by Adster Mc till 12/01/2017 20:28

01/21/2017 10:36 PM to 01/24/2017 3:18 PM - NLR by PaulS till 24/01/2017 15:18

01/24/2017 5:39 PM - combat logging by PaulS till Perm <---------------- You only just got unbanned 2 hours later you break another rule

this dosent look good, you say you have changed but when looking at your record the bans are very close togther

I put my gear in the first place, not the rules, I clearly understand it now. I was just too dumb too understood it before I got banned, but now I changed. Yes, I know and I know that this was my biggest mistake. Please believe me, this was just one stupid mistake I made and it won't happen from me again, I promise :(