Harry Lewis

New HUD Suggestions! Have your say

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
On 1/9/2019 at 7:53 PM, Scott McTavish said:

Could have individual smaller HUD elements that could be moved around your screen, with less important info off to the side and most important (like HP) close centre

Example below

0e189c57a8f240da197c219f8b681bc4.png

01cc0b00503a65d4160c802e407d8b1c-png.jpg

Hate to be a bummer but is it only me that doesn't like this 

On 1/8/2019 at 8:49 PM, Scott McTavish said:

Could have something like this

c136403bf99196dc4d8ac075de8c2d01.png

Bit like exile though

This one is my favourite, looks fantastic. Would need to get rid of the player count, however.

There's nothing to say we can't have the ability to change to the grey one (say if you prefer it or want it during combat) on the phone. 

I think the bar should be default and then you can change to the box if wanted. The bar would look nicer to new players in my opinion.

Thoughts?

15 minutes ago, Harry Lewis said:

This one is my favourite, looks fantastic. Would need to get rid of the player count, however.

There's nothing to say we can't have the ability to change to the grey one (say if you prefer it or want it during combat) on the phone. 

I think the bar should be default and then you can change to the box if wanted. The bar would look nicer to new players in my opinion.

Thoughts?

We looking for something new that no other server have used it before, and i am pretty sure other servers used something like this aswell. Make something different that you didn't saw anywhere else.

12 minutes ago, Serafin Jamal said:

We looking for something new that no other server have used it before, and i am pretty sure other servers used something like this aswell. Make something different that you didn't saw anywhere else.

Never seen a server with that exact bar, exile has similar information but at the end of the day there is only so much you can do with vanilla Arma

Edited by Scott McTavish

20 hours ago, zico._ said:

the grey one looks like some 1930 shit too bland and just don't look right

imo the grey one literally couldn't fit more into the current arma hud

Edited by Henne

10 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Never seen a server with that exact bar, exile has similar information but at the end of the day there is only so much you can do with vanilla Arma

you won't see an EXACT one but a very similar one, give it some more days for people to think how it should look like. If you ask me i prefer the one we have now instead of a bar.

1 hour ago, Serafin Jamal said:

you won't see an EXACT one but a very similar one, give it some more days for people to think how it should look like. If you ask me i prefer the one we have now instead of a bar.

Yh there is an Australian community with a similar one

3 hours ago, Harry Lewis said:

Thoughts?

Go for it gamer

I was thinking how we could find something good looking and that other servers haven't used before. I am not good on doing stuff like that but there is my idea. 

https://gyazo.com/48174d766d4765c21d22764178200a9a 

Everything in there is black pretty dead color but if you guys like it we can change the icons and put a lot of colors in it. We can also easily change the colors from inside the circles. Let me know if you guys like it and if not why so i can improve it.

Edited by Serafin Jamal

11 minutes ago, Serafin Jamal said:

I was thinking how we could find something good looking and that other servers haven't used before. I am not good on doing stuff like that but there is my idea. 

Everything in there is black pretty dead color but if you guys like it we can change the icons and put a lot of colors in it. We can also easily change the colors from inside the circles. Let me know if you guys like it and if not why so i can improve it.

looks like shit tbh

14 minutes ago, Serafin Jamal said:

Looks like something from Grand Theft Auto

Too much gradient use and wouldn't fit Arma in my opinion

2 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Looks like something from Grand Theft Auto

Too much gradient use and wouldn't fit Arma in my opinion

true fully forgot that gta had something like that before their new one

tbf i am not huge fan of a bar at the middle button of my screen like pvp servers or whatever... however the grey one is nice color can be different via phone (dont make it huge asf btw) in total i really like it

On 1/11/2019 at 8:08 PM, zico._ said:

the grey one looks like some 1930 shit too bland and just don't look right

nah it look modern and clean could be more optimizations in game such as color or where you want it left right etc.

1 hour ago, Fuel said:

I pretty much have this one made now, just not implementing until this threads done

Looks great, I'm looking forward mostly to improvements for the Phone GUI as its not very user friendly at the moment, I would like to see a Phone GUI which is more of a Tablet size similar to one is seen on the Exile Mod, It would be beneficial if the Phone GUI was also transparent so you could see what is happening around the world while using the Tablet without obstructing the players view. 

I think a more modern box like HUD would be better. Near the position it is already, but a bit further down.

I like the current red on black, so I'd like to see that kept.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:53 PM, Scott McTavish said:

Could have individual smaller HUD elements that could be moved around your screen, with less important info off to the side and most important (like HP) close centre

Example below

0e189c57a8f240da197c219f8b681bc4.png

01cc0b00503a65d4160c802e407d8b1c-png.jpg

not gonna lie this hud looks fresh af