Nick Mason

Crates & contents save to player ID

Anyway to have crates save to a player ID? Like if I were to buy my first crate, it would be saved to my profile and everything I put in it and if I sold it and bought a new one, it would be crate 1 again and have all my previous contents in it if I were to wanna move it, or if like I did so recently, have to take a break from the game and come back to everything gone lol not sure if that's a possible thing to suggest but if not feel like it would be a good quality of life feature 

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I'm not sure what exactly you mean since everything is stored as per your database ID which is assigned when you first join the server. This is, of course, linked to your player ID. I think I gather you lost a house due to over 2 months inactivity on the server. The reason this feature is in place is to open up good houses to new players when the owners don't play any more. The option of a method of compensation could perhaps be considered when the new housing system is released, however, for now, the current system won't be changed. 

We understand people have genuine reasons for leaving the server for extended periods of time, but we can't disadvantage people who are actually playing by reserving the houses you bought in the past when you aren't using them. I hope you are able to appreciate that.