Joshh

MK200's

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
4 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

Not needed at all -1

Elaborate more on your -1

Would it not be good for reborn to do something different to most other server?

It cany hurt trying it 

Edited by Joshh

It's too cheap I think. I would love to see more people using guns like this they are a bit OP on tyres of MRAP's with that 200round mag. Like I said I want to see more people with them but not for 400k on half price so many people will be using them and it will make a massive difference to the server. People will just spray like mad at every helicopter and vehicle involved as they know they now have so many bullets in 1 mag. If it gets put in at that price within 1-week people will be moaning about how OP it is . 

8 minutes ago, Wilma Fingerdoo said:

It's too cheap I think. I would love to see more people using guns like this they are a bit OP on tyres of MRAP's with that 200round mag. Like I said I want to see more people with them but not for 400k on half price so many people will be using them and it will make a massive difference to the server. People will just spray like mad at every helicopter and vehicle involved as they know they now have so many bullets in 1 mag. If it gets put in at that price within 1-week people will be moaning about how OP it is . 

400K Just for the gun please bare in mind that you get a mk1 loadout for 250k 

Mags are 50k as well so once you've bought the gear it'll cost like 600

Edited by Joshh

7 minutes ago, Wilma Fingerdoo said:

Think more of loadout price rather than gun price, you still have clothing, vest, backpack,mags, optic etc. With all that added it will be something like 700k loadout

1 minute ago, Joshh said:

400K Just for the gun please bare in mind that you get a mk1 loadout for 250k 

Mags are 50k aswell so itll cost a fortune.

Yeah I get that and 400k is a lot to lose and people will pay that for that gun, let's say a helicopter or car in the area is in the area you can now literally just keep shooting and people are going to moan about this as too many people will be using them.

Just now, Wilma Fingerdoo said:

Yeah I get that and 400k is a lot to lose and people will pay that for that gun, let's say a helicopter or car in the area is in the area you can now literally just keep shooting and people are going to moan about this as too many people will be using them.

what price would you suggest then baring in mind that a normal gets you arround 1 million?

9 minutes ago, Joshh said:

what price would you suggest then baring in mind that a normal gets you arround 1 million?

Maybe add something like the LIM-85 or a SPAR 16s 1st to see how people get on with it as they are both still OP with the bigger mags and these are both 5.56's not 6.5s 

15 minutes ago, Wilma Fingerdoo said:

Maybe add something like the LIM-85 or a SPAR 16s 1st to see how people get on with it as they are both still OP with the bigger mags and these are both 5.56's not 6.5s 

600k half price 50k a mag thats gonna be like 850k loadout

Edited by Joshh

Just now, Drop said:

Should be about triple the mk1 price around 420k.  600k is ridiculous

see jay from crook understands 

By the time you've bought like 4 mags thats 200k 

400k on top 

arround 130k for clothing 

Im no  mathematician but thats like 730k for a mk200 loadout!