Joshh

MK200's

6 hours ago, Drop said:

Should be about triple the mk1 price around 420k.  600k is ridiculous

mk1=200k 3x300k=600k?

Also +1 need more weapons

6 hours ago, Joshh said:

Im no  mathematician but thats like 730k for a mk200 loadout!

30min pure weed run =1.6mil, so 30min of time doing a run = 2 max gear sets, sounds about right.

Edited by iTopicz

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
8 hours ago, Wilma Fingerdoo said:

It's too cheap I think. I would love to see more people using guns like this they are a bit OP on tyres of MRAP's with that 200round mag. Like I said I want to see more people with them but not for 400k on half price so many people will be using them and it will make a massive difference to the server. People will just spray like mad at every helicopter and vehicle involved as they know they now have so many bullets in 1 mag. If it gets put in at that price within 1-week people will be moaning about how OP it is . 

same i think 400k is to cheap i would say 800k half pice ( its always half price) and 1.6m full price money making is easy anyway

5 hours ago, Ross Stensfield said:

same i think 400k is to cheap i would say 800k half pice ( its always half price) and 1.6m full price money making is easy anyway

800k for just the weapon? that means your paying like 1.1 for it, i'd probably pay that much for an asp loadout or something but certainly not a mk200.

1 minute ago, Joshh said:

800k for just the weapon? that means your paying like 1.1 for it, i'd probably pay that much for an asp loadout or something but certainly not a mk200.

You make 1.4m for a 20 min meth run lol thats worth a mk200 imo

I'm still sticking with the original suggestion, 600k for just the gun the mags 50k a piece thats gonna be atleat 800-850 just for the gun and mags by the time you've bought the clothing etc its gonna be like 920k 

2 minutes ago, Joshh said:

I'm still sticking with the original suggestion, 600k for just the gun the mags 50k a piece thats gonna be atleat 800-850 just for the gun and mags by the time you've bought the clothing etc its gonna be like 920k 

i could plus 1 this if it would be 100k a mag but +1 anyway

Like maybe a new 15 mil license with a whole new variety of weapons, maybe a poll could be created for the community to vote on what weapons they would like to see. that is if this thread gets accepted, But 1 mil for just a gun and mags is a bit steep the 600k and 50k mags was kindof the perfect price it seemed like if there were to be a new license added it would need a whole new arsenal of weapons, not just one.

Edited by Joshh