Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/29/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

Bullying

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because One Shot got sent a video by Jason showing us role playing that there was a rodent problem. We roleplayed the fact there was a snake lurking in the checkpoint, and his name was One Shot or something on the lines of that. He then, without trying to speak to us about it, went to Fuel and we got a perm ban.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No, It was fully justified but if One Shot had come to us first and explained his dislike and feeling about the video we could have resolved it.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I would be unbanned because of the amount of time and effort I've put into this community. From near enough day one I have been upstanding and respectable. I have never been banned before and I feel being perm'd for something that happens all the time by other people is a bit extreme. I am not going to beg to be unbanned but if you look at how this process went, it was what this community tries to steer away from, sending a video/reporting somebody without trying to resolve it with anybody.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

https://youtu.be/biL8Ihtl8lE // This video shows One Shot being rude and this incident came from the back of this, so yeah, I was a bit annoyed at how he acted this roleplay came from this.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

you say " it was what this community tries to steer away from, sending a video/reporting somebody without trying to resolve it with anybody ".

Bullying, harrassment, verbal abuse, racism, homophobia, exploiting, hacking etc are non resolvable, resolving is for poor RP, rdm vdm etc.

What you did its straight up bullying, people should be happy to come to staff/admins/community support to report things too us, allowing people to bully them calling them a snake and a rat etc is not acceptable in anyway, and you was a respected member of the staff team, given access to stuff not even adster or genesis has.

9 minutes ago, Fuel said:

you say " it was what this community tries to steer away from, sending a video/reporting somebody without trying to resolve it with anybody ".

Bullying, harrassment, verbal abuse, racism, homophobia, exploiting, hacking etc are non resolvable, resolving is for poor RP, rdm vdm etc.

What you did its straight up bullying, people should be happy to come to staff/admins/community support to report things too us, allowing people to bully them calling them a snake and a rat etc is not acceptable in anyway, and you was a respected member of the staff team, given access to stuff not even adster or genesis has.

It was not intended to be seen as bullying. It was a spur of the moment thing because of what happened prior to that. I followed their roleplay story. Also His attitude to us in a channel when, as a white listed rebel faction we tried to prevent him from robbing a hobo and his attitude was abusive. I know we shouldn't have said what we said. I find it hard to type things out, if you have time, I would like to speak to you so I can explain properly exactly what happened.

Edited by Phlox