Jump to content
BrianNLD

Search and Destroy | Recruitment

Recommended Posts

xDHaVBg.png

 

- SEARCH AND DESTROY -

We are a militia that recruits and trains individuals to send on Search and Destroy missions.
Our goal is to liberate and give power to the powerless against the Elite.

 

- RANKS -

Commander - All other ranks are required to follow orders from the Commanders. Failure to do so will result 
in a removal from our Militia.
 

Sergeant - Specific militants chosen by Commanders to lead other ranks.
 

Soldier - Active in our missions and skilled enough to do the right moves when put under pressure, even without direct orders.
 

Insurgent -  Average militant, who proved to listen and do tasks right.
 

Recruit - Less respected than dogs, recruits must be active in our activities to be promoted and to
have the right to say they are a part of us.

 

- REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN -

- A rebel license
- Money to gear yourself up
- Discord
- Decent English or Dutch
- Obedient to Sergeants and Commanders
-  Respectful to everyone
- Not toxic
- 100+ hours on Reborn Roleplay

 

- APLICATION FORM -

- Ingame name: 
- Age: 
- Arma 3 hours:
- You strengths:
- Your weaknesses: 
- Why do you want to join?:

- ROSTER -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

- Ingame name: Felix
- Age: 16
- Arma 3 hours: 140ish
- You strengths: Being able to understand the situation during for example a firefight and I always try to understand what people are saying. I try to focus on everyone and not just myself when it comes to a team. 
- Your weaknesses: I need to improve on callouts and I could always improve flying. Being patient is part of the game and I need increase my "fuse".
- Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a group to join because none of my friends play on the server and it is hard to get by alone. Seems like a good opportunity to get into the more rough part of the server but also the more fun part.

 

Hours: https://gyazo.com/d7aa322669fe5ea01b407b470503f7ac

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xSayZ/

 

Got invited into the gang then kicked 3 seconds later.

Completely ignored me afterwards.

Edited by FelixOnReborn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ingame name: Zach moyer 
- Age: 17 
- Arma 3 hours:2456
- You strengths:shooting and tactical flying 
- Your weaknesses: driving and 
- Why do you want to join? I need a full time active and committed gang to join I have money and guns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FelixOnReborn said:

- Ingame name: Felix
- Age: 16
- Arma 3 hours: 140ish
- You strengths: Being able to understand the situation during for example a firefight and I always try to understand what people are saying. I try to focus on everyone and not just myself when it comes to a team. 
- Your weaknesses: I need to improve on callouts and I could always improve flying. Being patient is part of the game and I need increase my "fuse".
- Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a group to join because none of my friends play on the server and it is hard to get by alone. Seems like a good opportunity to get into the more rough part of the server but also the more fun part.

 

Hours: https://gyazo.com/d7aa322669fe5ea01b407b470503f7ac

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xSayZ/

 

Got invited into the gang then kicked 3 seconds later.

Completely ignored me afterwards.

I messaged you that it whas a mistake. I whas in a gunfight. 

Please have some patience next time.

Denied

 

1 hour ago, zachmoy said:

Ingame name: Zach moyer 
- Age: 17 
- Arma 3 hours:2456
- You strengths:shooting and tactical flying 
- Your weaknesses: driving and 
- Why do you want to join? I need a full time active and committed gang to join I have money and guns 

Accepted

Please PM me your Discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BrianNLD said:

I messaged you that it whas a mistake. I whas in a gunfight. 

Please have some patience next time.

Denied

 

Accepted

Please PM me your Discord.

It was more than 30 minutes AFTER you kicked me. I didn't have much time until I had to quit. I message you three times with 10 minutes intervals between each of them and that is why I "didn't have patience". I would like a second chance where we don't have to go through this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 3:27 PM, FelixOnReborn said:

It was more than 30 minutes AFTER you kicked me. I didn't have much time until I had to quit. I message you three times with 10 minutes intervals between each of them and that is why I "didn't have patience". I would like a second chance where we don't have to go through this.

Nope, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

We're an ArmA Community running the ArmARPGLife Framework.
We're commited to the development of this community and release weekly updates which are steadily moving us to our own framework.
Have fun, Enjoy your stay, See you on the streets of Altis
Neo, Fuel and Genesis - RebornRP Founders
.

Copyrights

Copyright (c) 2006 - 2018 rebornroleplay.com All Rights Reserved. Armed Assault, ArmA and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.