BrianNLD

Search and Destroy | Recruitment

xDHaVBg.png

- SEARCH AND DESTROY -

We are a militia that recruits and trains individuals to send on Search and Destroy missions.
Our goal is to liberate and give power to the powerless against the Elite.

- RANKS -

Commander - All other ranks are required to follow orders from the Commanders. Failure to do so will result 
in a removal from our Militia.

Sergeant - Specific militants chosen by Commanders to lead other ranks.

Soldier - Active in our missions and skilled enough to do the right moves when put under pressure, even without direct orders.

Insurgent -  Average militant, who proved to listen and do tasks right.

Recruit - Less respected than dogs, recruits must be active in our activities to be promoted and to
have the right to say they are a part of us.

- REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN -

- A rebel license
- Money to gear yourself up
- Discord
- Decent English or Dutch
- Obedient to Sergeants and Commanders
-  Respectful to everyone
- Not toxic
- 100+ hours on Reborn Roleplay

- APLICATION FORM -

- Ingame name: 
- You strengths:
- Your weaknesses: 
- Why do you want to join?:

- ROSTER -

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

- Ingame name: Felix
- Arma 3 hours: 140ish
- You strengths: Being able to understand the situation during for example a firefight and I always try to understand what people are saying. I try to focus on everyone and not just myself when it comes to a team. 
- Your weaknesses: I need to improve on callouts and I could always improve flying. Being patient is part of the game and I need increase my "fuse".
- Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a group to join because none of my friends play on the server and it is hard to get by alone. Seems like a good opportunity to get into the more rough part of the server but also the more fun part.

Hours: https://gyazo.com/d7aa322669fe5ea01b407b470503f7ac

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xSayZ/

Got invited into the gang then kicked 3 seconds later.

Completely ignored me afterwards.

Edited by FelixOnReborn

Ingame name: Zach moyer 
- Arma 3 hours:2456
- You strengths:shooting and tactical flying 
- Your weaknesses: driving and 
- Why do you want to join? I need a full time active and committed gang to join I have money and guns 

2 hours ago, FelixOnReborn said:

- Ingame name: Felix
- Arma 3 hours: 140ish
- You strengths: Being able to understand the situation during for example a firefight and I always try to understand what people are saying. I try to focus on everyone and not just myself when it comes to a team. 
- Your weaknesses: I need to improve on callouts and I could always improve flying. Being patient is part of the game and I need increase my "fuse".
- Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a group to join because none of my friends play on the server and it is hard to get by alone. Seems like a good opportunity to get into the more rough part of the server but also the more fun part.

Hours: https://gyazo.com/d7aa322669fe5ea01b407b470503f7ac

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xSayZ/

Got invited into the gang then kicked 3 seconds later.

Completely ignored me afterwards.

I messaged you that it whas a mistake. I whas in a gunfight. 

Please have some patience next time.

Denied

1 hour ago, zachmoy said:

Ingame name: Zach moyer 
- Arma 3 hours:2456
- You strengths:shooting and tactical flying 
- Your weaknesses: driving and 
- Why do you want to join? I need a full time active and committed gang to join I have money and guns 

Accepted

Please PM me your Discord.

16 hours ago, BrianNLD said:

I messaged you that it whas a mistake. I whas in a gunfight. 

Please have some patience next time.

Denied

Accepted

Please PM me your Discord.

It was more than 30 minutes AFTER you kicked me. I didn't have much time until I had to quit. I message you three times with 10 minutes intervals between each of them and that is why I "didn't have patience". I would like a second chance where we don't have to go through this.

On 1/8/2019 at 3:27 PM, FelixOnReborn said:

It was more than 30 minutes AFTER you kicked me. I didn't have much time until I had to quit. I message you three times with 10 minutes intervals between each of them and that is why I "didn't have patience". I would like a second chance where we don't have to go through this.

Nope, sorry.