Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

I see why though as bw have 15+ members and get cheaper and better gear to slam kinda open but then again there rp reason as a fraction is a pmc so I guess they would have op stuff maybe restrict it like police so for them to pull one make it only be used if they are less then 14 bw on and only in redzones and not caps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but it's already an unfair fight having 14 of BW rolling up to a redzone against 8 rebels in a gang, why do they get pawnee's? Drones? It's a roleplay server not fucking hide and seek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nakraza said:

Just dont attack bw in there lands if u dont want @Charlyto strafe run on your ass

exactly before bw the island was getting fcked by rebels everything except for kav was basicly lawless so imo having blackwater here is perfect if the pawnee is giving the edge they need  let them have it when you see blackwater disengage if you dont wanna fight a pawnee

17 minutes ago, sof_n said:

but it's already an unfair fight having 14 of BW rolling up to a redzone against 8 rebels in a gang, why do they get pawnee's? Drones? It's a roleplay server not fucking hide and seek.

yea because you go to redzones to roleplay lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ross Stensfield said:

yea because you go to redzones to roleplay lmfao

2

That's a bit stupid to say. It's like giving rebels an RPG because they are "rebels". It only makes bw a superpower for no reason, they already have the manpower.

 

Edited by sbondo1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's our job to patrol and if necessary defend our AO (Area of Operations) which is anything beyond the security border and that will be done with any assets at our disposal.

You know the risk crossing the border and deal with the consequences if you challenge us.

Blackwater was contracted by the UK Government for a reason, combating rebel activity in the redzone is just another aspect of our mission.

People only complain when we are effective.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just a bit boring as there's normally like 25 of you online and you can pull minigun quillins and pawnees which can shoot people. I'd prefer it if it was like the Police rules, MRAP and aircraft contact only. Was very frustrating when there were 25 BW pushing our police base with only 8 of us allowed to be there and the pawnee was coming in.

Edited by Benny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Benny said:

It's just a bit boring as there's normally like 25 of you online and you can pull minigun quillins and pawnees which can shoot people. I'd prefer it if it was like the Police rules, MRAP and aircraft contact only. Was very frustrating when there were 25 BW pushing our police base with only 8 of us allowed to be there and the pawnee was coming in.

If you’re talking about the police base fight last night, pawnee wasn’t used at the base once. Only time it was pulled was in the last 20 minutes when it was being used elsewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Paul D said:

If you’re talking about the police base fight last night, pawnee wasn’t used at the base once. Only time it was pulled was in the last 20 minutes when it was being used elsewhere. 

As in we were trying to get our spotter to tell us where people where but the pawnee was coming in spraying at it. Fair enough you can use it like that but in general outside the redzone shooting ground targets is far too overpowered especially when someone who knows how to fly is operating it. Police get access to stuff like this such as the armed hellcat but can't shoot ground targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scott McTavish said:

It's our job to patrol and if necessary defend our AO (Area of Operations) which is anything beyond the security border and that will be done with any assets at our disposal.

You know the risk crossing the border and deal with the consequences if you challenge us.

Blackwater was contracted by the UK Government for a reason, combating rebel activity in the redzone is just another aspect of our mission.

People only complain when we are effective.

By effective, you mean abuse your 'assets at your disposal'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

iF U balanced stuff out with rebels there wouldn't be this for example the rebels could have Orca's but cops couldn't it was a good pro of being a rebel

Edited by Jag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

About Us

We're an ArmA Community running the ArmARPGLife Framework.
We're commited to the development of this community and release weekly updates which are steadily moving us to our own framework.
Have fun, Enjoy your stay, See you on the streets of Altis
Neo, Fuel and Genesis - RebornRP Founders
.

Copyrights

Copyright (c) 2006 - 2018 rebornroleplay.com All Rights Reserved. Armed Assault, ArmA and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.