Eamon

Permission to Gang House

I think you should make it so you can give certain members permission to spawn / see on the map / access a gang house. This would stop new members from joining a gang and just yoinking all the stuff and leaving.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

+1 I think this is good because it very annoying when you recruit people then 1 week later every knows the location of your house and then you have to buy another house and it gets very expensive

I mean, there are different tiers in the gang, why not just make it so that u need to be at least tier two to be able to unlock the boxes/doors in a group house.

16 hours ago, sbondo1234 said:

had been denied because you "should trust people before you let them into your gang".

^

You've got to take the penalty for adding randomers. In theory we could make it available to level 2+ but I'm not sure if Fuel wants this

1 minute ago, Harry Lewis said:

^

You've got to take the penalty for adding randomers. In theory we could make it available to level 2+ but I'm not sure if Fuel wants this

I guess so, but you shouldn't be forced to give keys to gang members. If I just want to play with someone for an hour I don't want them to see where the gang house is.

Is it possible to remove the gang house from the map if you aren't 2+?

22 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Don't add people you dont trust 

What? are we supposed to play with them for a while whilst they aren't in our gang so we can build up our trust with them?

We shouldn't be forced to give house keys to people who are level 1 in the gang or what we would call them the 'trials'.

They are called trials for a reason, they are on trial to see if we trust them or not.