Jump to content
Tom Skyline

Bring back the USS Freedom

Recommended Posts


Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

what would be really cool is if you could do some sort of version of a bank / apd on the freedom and the other smaller boat where you have to "hack" both boats and if you win you get a mk200 blueprint or some weapon parts? could be intresting

Edited by Cheesecake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheesecake said:

what would be really cool is if you could do some sort of version of a bank / apd on the freedom and the other smaller boat where you have to "hack" both boats and if you win you get a mk200 blueprint or some weapon parts? could be intresting

Or maybe a sort of "classified document" run?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

what would be really cool is if you could do some sort of version of a bank / apd on the freedom and the other smaller boat where you have to "hack" both boats and if you win you get a mk200 blueprint or some weapon parts? could be intresting

Mad plus 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

what would be really cool is if you could do some sort of version of a bank / apd on the freedom and the other smaller boat where you have to "hack" both boats and if you win you get a mk200 blueprint or some weapon parts? could be intresting

huge +1, cops would have a good reason to pull out boats for something like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

It's an aircraft carrier not asda

could be, but it could be more fun to have the aircraft-carrier as landingzone for rebels + rebelgear far out. than you would need boat or heli too land over there.  Than use the "old" rebel areas for either gang-bases, large Bank or even the Gold-reserve ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Summer said:

could be, but it could be more fun to have the aircraft-carrier as landingzone for rebels + rebelgear far out. than you would need boat or heli too land over there.  Than use the "old" rebel areas for either gang-bases, large Bank or even the Gold-reserve ? 

Doesn't need anything I'm happy just to have it back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance we can have this added between the air field and pygros water as its a large open space which is a waste 

Black water will be able to see it from there checkpoints and this could be used for some roleplay 

rebels can take a hostage there and with surrounding areas can see + jets can land there and have some fun 

Events will be sick like the good old ifrit one 

Cops can roleplay with others there aka hostage situation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tactical Venom said:

Any chance we can have this added between the air field and pygros water as its a large open space which is a waste 

Black water will be able to see it from there checkpoints and this could be used for some roleplay 

rebels can take a hostage there and with surrounding areas can see + jets can land there and have some fun 

Events will be sick like the good old ifrit one 

Cops can roleplay with others there aka hostage situation 

tom would like a new place to crash his jets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

About Us

We're an ArmA Community running the ArmARPGLife Framework.
We're commited to the development of this community and release weekly updates which are steadily moving us to our own framework.
Have fun, Enjoy your stay, See you on the streets of Altis
Neo, Fuel and Genesis - RebornRP Founders
.

Copyrights

Copyright (c) 2006 - 2018 rebornroleplay.com All Rights Reserved. Armed Assault, ArmA and Arma 3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.