01/27/17

Time of the incident:

4-5 in the morning

What rule do you believe was broken:

NLR

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqjCdH1jPYg&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

okay so this is whats happend, last night at around 4-5 oclock in the morning, a couple of my gang members and i were camping the drug dealer in kavala, and this guy dave comes to sell in his hemmt box, i ask him to take his hands up and tell him he have 5 seconds to take em up, but he started running instead towards his truck, so i had to take him out, after we take him out we start lockpicking his truck so we can sell the pot he had in it (we know he had this becuase when he died he droppped pot on the ground) but while we are lockpicking he comes back and jumpes in his truck and tries to take it to the garage in the safezone, at this point i give my gang members the go to kill him at the garage because he broke NLR and took back his truck and tried to store it. i have it all on video here, but it is my friends record and hes not all the way down at the drug dealer when i kill dave first time, but on the video you can see what i mean. this is not th first time he does this, its just the first time we got it on video, and therefore we would like to have him banned for breakig rules over and over

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes