andrew.

Hennessy Recruitment

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
On 1/5/2019 at 10:09 AM, Jake Johnson said:

anything from them. their behaviour to me and my friend was really harmfull and not respectful, they were also racist to us.

Shit talker 1o1

In game name:Zach moyer

Bank account balance:3.4 mil 

Previous gangs:good ole boys 

Hours on Arma 3 *screenshot 2315

Why do you want to join Hennesy? It seems like an active and spearhead gang and I’m very active all day 

Can any members vouch for you unknown but I’m gaining respect slowly on the server

image.jpg

5 hours ago, Browny :) said:

free Tommy

preach

<If you are seeing this... I tried to be cool typing "free up" because "I iz from da stweets blud"... I'll now have to think of something more original> tommy robinson

@DylNN

actually i typed 3. ^. not free.  up.  lol

3 hours ago, .oj said:

preach

<If you are seeing this... I tried to be cool typing "free up" because "I iz from da stweets blud"... I'll now have to think of something more original> tommy robinson

@DylNN

actually i typed 3. ^. not free.  up.  lol

Only thing he was guilty of was being a proud patriot 😰

1 hour ago, andrew. said:

You still trying to lick my ass lul

Send me more snapchats please

Ahah imagine being salty for me leaving your gang. Go back to GTA with your ego 😎

16 minutes ago, ^ethan said:

Ahah imagine being salty for me leaving your gang. Go back to GTA with your ego 😎

I don’t care that you left lol, it’s that you called people rats for taking cut and leaving then did the same thing dipshit

1 minute ago, andrew. said:

I don’t care that you left lol, it’s that you called people rats for taking cut and leaving then did the same thing dipshit

I have not said so but aight. Cba beefing you its like running in circles. You enjoy ur day pal :)

In game name: Flix

Bank account balance: 60m

Previous gangs: Milsim, Nans one leg, Adapt and irrelevant gangs

Hours on Arma 3 *screenshot: https://gyazo.com/86e43023b45bdf1a3f9d3ddae78ebc7c

Why do you want to join Hennessy? Active gang with good players that I could learn a lot from

Can any members vouch for you? K-V