Yeezysloth

Cap Point Rules

So, at the moment OG and Church are in redzone. Fair enough, OG and Church are the most popular cap zones and it requires a bit of skill to go round the map and try and kill everyone without getting sniped from another side etc. But, the capzone is within a redzone, which means that anyone with 0 amount of skill can snipe you from behind when you are trying to fight within a cap.

My suggestion is that, if you are taking part of a capzone you need to be within the zone in which it operates. No other person is aloud to shoot outside of the redzone into the cap. (I know this is a bit vague, but the rule can be adapted)

I'd wanna hear everyone's opinion on this and their experiences on how it either has helped or ruined their experience within the redzone caps. 

Cheers.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
1 hour ago, Hartleo said:

^ it’s a yes from me nobody likes a roach

Sniping doesn’t necessarily mean a roach. Roaching is when another gang gets involved within a fight between 2 gangs and starts killing them. I think it’s so much better with the whole redzone instead of a little circle, the circle restricts certain plays or strats, that’s why the whole zone is great. 

7 hours ago, Crawfy said:

Sniping doesn’t necessarily mean a roach. Roaching is when another gang gets involved within a fight between 2 gangs and starts killing them. I think it’s so much better with the whole redzone instead of a little circle, the circle restricts certain plays or strats, that’s why the whole zone is great. 

The only encounter personally I have had with it is people sniping from at least 1km which just isn’t fun and is impossible to counter whilst holding the zone and fighting others.

I got the whole redzone idea re-implemented, instead of a circle zone because it became dead and boring. I'd rather have people that are sniping at me than sitting at og or church and everyone is in kav doing other things. Atleast it's combat - not the best combat, but combat.

1 hour ago, Yeezysloth said:

Fair enough tbh, wanted to see everyones thoughts on it.

Just have someone accidentally hit them with a jet

Edited by Lightning

47 minutes ago, Crawfy said:

Everytime it gets suggested it’s denied. I wish they did remove long range scopes.

personally i think sniping outside of a cap point involves no skill and is unfair on the guys that just wanna fight WITHIN a cap

Just now, Yeezysloth said:

personally i think sniping outside of a cap point involves no skill and is unfair on the guys that just wanna fight WITHIN a cap

With an ARCO or MRCO yes it does require skill. Most people who fight cartels don't go to the bother of carrying an ams+ on them just to snipe. If you play other servers which are cartel based, you will find that people do hit 1k shots with ARCO's like its a normal thing, its quite common. Personally, high magnification scopes require zero skill to use and can be frustrating to fight against. But they will never get removed...