Random Player

Steam ID:

Date of the incident:

12/04/18

Time of the incident:

19:18

Link to player report:

Lost Items and Estimated Value:

About 250k. I had full AAA outfit and had a mk22 with 5 rounds of ammo. Also a military backpack and raven vest. And finally had about 30 items of moonshine. Along with other items in backpacks like 1x handcuffs and 8x toolkits

Please provide as much detail as possible:

I accidently crashed my plane while trying to land for the first time. Whilst waiting for medic as they got closer the server suddenly crashed despite the restarts not scheduled for another hour. Was it a hacker or just innocent mistake.

Any Evidence Available:

https://gyazo.com/df05dff5f6f960f34e6b84820f534c1b

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
15 hours ago, RomillyN said:

About 250k. I had full AAA outfit and had a mk22 with 5 rounds of ammo. Also a military backpack and raven vest. And finally had about 30 items of moonshine. Along with other items in backpacks like 1x handcuffs and 8x toolkits

got any thing to show this?