01/25/17

Staff member that banned you:

sodier

Reason for ban:

rdm

Why do you think you were banned:

rdm

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

yes because him and 3 of his friends were all inside the same vehicle with eachother. I saw them get out and then knock out one of my gang mates. I then kill one of them and then i get killed. Yes i called him an idiot but it was because i had been getting spammed in game and on teamspeak by his whole gang when im in a situation. Also i didnt even get a chance to say my part on the report a player because it was dealt within 2 hours and im not constantly on the forums.

also i would like to add the fact him and his gang were antagonising me bye putting "bye bye jon lol" in chat etc. So I called them an idiot.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Dont think so

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Jon

He tried to resolve and you said "Are you that Mw idiot." Not to mention the report is pretty cut and dry, he had nothing to do with that knockout, he was trying to initiate on another player it seems or at least begin roleplay with him, although he got banned for metagaming you just get out of the car and start shooting. You still need to roleplay.

Also I looked at your sidechat logs and you like to call people idiots a lot, you do realize this is not how we act here?

yes i realise that, was just having a rough night. I just spoke to another staff member and he even thought 3 days was pretty harsh baring in mind they are in the same gang. Also, he was 10 meters away from the situation so how was I meant to know he wasnt involved?

also I cant even recall when i have ever been banned. THis would have been my first offence I think...

How do you know within roleplay he was with the gang? If he had a gun out in his hands and was with the gang knocking out your fellow gang mate you wouldn't have this issue. He doesn't arm himself until after he is shot at. In fact you clearly hear on the video right before you start shooting "I just knocked the guy out."

also you had some previous bans from November and December which you probably forgot about. The report was pretty cut and dry and calling people idiots (not just matty) is the contributing reason why you got a 3 day.

Since you realize it's wrong now after the fact I'm willing to reduce it but I want to make sure you're not going to insult people on side chat