What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM/Fail Rp

Any evidence available:

Me trying to resolve -

84411f4f684846b9e4de06efaf2c35fa.png

RDM Video -

Jays POV showing Crazy Frank -

Describe the incident:

I was running up the road as i seen Nexhy i was going to rob them, as i was following him i saw Jon jump out of the car and he just opened fire on me, said nothing at all. After Jon had killed me Crazy Frank start to shoot us killing Jay and Ashton

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Matty

Just now, Thesoldier said:

@Matty what rules did nexhy break that you had to find out who he was with the y menu?

As can be seen he was vdmed and i was going to have some roleplay with him but this isnt really an excuse but past encounters with this player shows that he is never really up for roleplaying.

After review:

I am banning Jon for RDM and insulting you and other players for 3 days. Calling people idiots left and right is not welcome here.

I am not taking action against crazy frank because a firefight kicked off and jay should have driven off, but decided to stay in the area and get out of his truck. If he kept on driving and was shot at and killed, action would be taken.

I am taking action against matty for metagaming because you metagamed two people, and you used the fact that "it's tyler" over and over again which is a clear cut violation.