Admin

Reason for ban:

Racism

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for screaming nigger to somebody

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I think I should be unbanned since I made a mistake screaming it, I was just trolling around with my friend and it came out of me.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I dont think so.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

On 2017-01-25 at 4:40 AM, Thesoldier said:

These are the notes I have for your ban:

"shouting nigger 24/7 to everyone"

Why should we unban you, what can you offer to our community?

Well I don't know why I said it, I was just trolling with my friend.

I am a nice guy overall at other times, just had a bad time that day. I am nice to people I meet unless they are rude to me in a way since then I will act up. You can ask a friend of mine @Blurr

Ask your friend who is community banned because he assists in running a server that directly copied our content. I think that would not go well.

Anyway, I willing to give you another shot, but I want you to know that trolling will not be tolerated.

Also if someone is rude to you, I want to make sure you won't act up and throw out abuse, because we will just tell you to bag your bags and get out.

Understood?

2 hours ago, Thesoldier said:

Ask your friend who is community banned because he assists in running a server that directly copied our content. I think that would not go well.

Anyway, I willing to give you another shot, but I want you to know that trolling will not be tolerated.

Also if someone is rude to you, I want to make sure you won't act up and throw out abuse, because we will just tell you to bag your bags and get out.

Understood?

I understand. Thank you so much.