PaulS

Reason for ban:

Combat log

Why do you think you were banned:

For combat logging.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

So what I wan't to say, that E gang was doing shitty stuff, they broke NLR. But they were coming back, I mean 1 time, we killed them right? So they are supposed to loose any info with my house, but what they did after server crash, they just group up all together and robbed my house. I saw same nicknames, for real, they all was in agios just hiding cause of NLR 100%. They were even threatening me to bans if I don't come to teamspeak, but we did everything correctly, except my bad when I disconnected to save crates... But I just know that they will come back again and If I won't disconnect and would try to write to admins, they could just pick the gear in the meantime and get away with it and I couldn't tell what I had in the house.. When we killed them in house, my friends was yelling that they are here in agios again naked. They broke NLR for 100%. I remember how me and my friend was standing near house and one of the E gang members came to us and said thanks for house location, then we roleplayed and killed some of them, so how they can comeback to our house after 15 min nlr (after server crashed they break into house) if they can't remember anything, at least they are supposed to I'm sorry for disconnecting, they provocated to do me so :/

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

-

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Montez