sonicz

Reason for ban:

soft logging

Why do you think you were banned:

soft logging

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

no it was not sorry

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Right before you freak out and instantly deny this which I hope you don't I just want to try and explain my last ditched efforts to hopefully return one day . "Idiot" Idiot is the word I would use to describe my actions in those two days after a close brush with duping and being given redemption i threw it away with soft logging i understand how it was my disregard of the principle and the set in stone rules honestly I've been reflecting on this all day and I'm not asking for my self to unbanned its out of the question anyway who would understand the severity of there actions in my situation would recognise this. People are fuming with me in my Gang i was selfish by throwing away my position in the community all my friends play here and I don't want to say good bye if there's a time frame i could come back to I'm willing to do anything to show how serious I am. I'm being open with my feelings and I'm gutted and disappointed with my self I'm sorry sonicz and the soldier and all the staff team for taking up your time

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

dont think so

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Mash

You were given another chance after a very serious rule break which by our rules is a permanent ban. Fuel decided to give you a shot and within 24 hours you blew it by cheating again. Not for nothing when sonicz confronted you, you had the "what's the big deal." Attitude. You cheated and now it comes down to can anyone in the community ever trust you again. I sure don't but since you have a passionate plea, there is only one man who can decide your fate. @Fuel was kind enough to reset your account even though you put no effort into the appeal.

He chose to be kind and what you did was pretty much a stab in then back

Denied.

Effort was put into giving you a second chance.

you spat it back in our face.

i was personally online doing runs at 4.30 and i didnt feel the need to teleport, so theres no exscuse for you to do so.

i warned you it was you last chance when i unbanned you.

its time you move on.

51 minutes ago, Mash said:

can i do the 10m legal community service please. Also could i take a pistol with me just for self defence purposes i heard you get messed with alot doing this.

No, that's the point. It's a punishment if you get robbed you get robbed. You can roleplay it, or even roleplay your way out of it by asking the cops for help.

You are to accumulate 10,000,000 through legal mining professions only (rocks, salt, copper, iron) or fruit professions (apples, peaches, schnapps) you are also to be given the following restrictions

-You cannot use a tempest device

-you cannot carry any firearm not even a starter pistol

-You must earn the money yourself and cannot accept money from any friends or gang members

-You may be in a teamspeak with your gang but they cannot assist you and you cannot associate them in anyway in game unless it's in a greenzone.

-You may within roleplay get a stranger to assist you but the tempest device restriction will still be in effect

-You will be watched and if you violate any of these restrictions this deal will be null and void, and you will be asked to leave the community.

-If you need a break and want to socialize with anyone, it must be in a greenzone. If you end up roleplaying with someone while enroute to the resource nodes, processors, or sellers that's acceptable

The 10,000,000 once accumulated will be turned over to staff to be used as a prize payout for the monthly RP contest.

These are the terms if you accept.