Thesoldier

I write tickets and stare at the forums all day

Which is what I'm doing now as I literally type this!

So yes, for those who don't know me, I am an american, and I work full time as a traffic cop pulling people over and writing tickets. I've been a cop for about 7 years now. Truth be told, I should have been a fire fighter instead.

Well I handle most of the day to day player operations here as a staff member. I primarily handle reports and unbans, because well it passes the time at my job. Some of you may agree or disagree with how I roll, but when it comes to rule violations, I try to be fair and neutral. 

So I met most of the players here at RPUK where I worked my way up to admin, well after having a baby, I decided to cut back time. Eventually I said I was quitting, but then the splinter happened, and I felt what was done to neo, adster, and many of our other players were unfair. I took up adster's offer to be a part-time admin here , which ended up into a full time second job, go figure. I am the no bullshit admin who likes to make Neo and Fuel's head spin with my antics.

So here I am, and yes I just wrote two tickets while I typed this.

Honestly never thought I'd be friends with a cop.

PS he's still a cunt

2 hours ago, Nabs said:

Did they finish or was being pulled over a real turn off? xD get it 'turn off' When you turn off the road... Ill show myself the door...

Hahahahaha get out... jk only my jokes can make people laugh don't ask me to make a joke because I will probably talk about random hobos in kavala running each other over