Date of the incident:

01/23/17

Time of the incident:

15:00 pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Failrp

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

I closed the bar at the border and that is how the situation with Omligon started. I challenged him to a pistol duel, and he responded with knocking me out without saying anything and before his pistol was even drawn. He states within roleplay that I have a shitty attitude, however, he was the one who was high headed and left me in a corner inside of the compound for 2-3 mins without speaking to me. I was then speaking to Sycorax for a little bit and then I got executed by Omligon. When I was speaking to Sycorax (Omligon had made no effort in speaking to me at all) I said that I was going to kill Omligon if they released me, but I was restrained and was no threat at the time. On top of that this seems like very very poor roleplay if you ask me coming from a whitelisted rebel faction and also being an admin.

When I tried to resolve the situation he believed he had done nothing wrong. He pulled the good old, "what gang you in? TI, you don't even know how to roleplay" and then he kicked me out of his ts channel, so that was the end of trying to resolve it with him.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Freddie

33 minutes ago, Freddie said:

When I tried to resolve the situation he believed he had done nothing wrong. He pulled the good old, "what gang you in? TI, you don't even know how to roleplay" and then he kicked me out of his ts channel, so that was the end of trying to resolve it with him.

Isnt 100% true is it? After about 10 mins of speaking and interruptions on both ends you start calling me out for using my powers to do whatever i want. Wich got me heated and said "You're TI? No wonder you behave like this"

As all you did was trying to get a reaction it seemed like. You started claiming i said things i didnt, wich caused the coversation to go nowere, so now we are here sadly.

I dont have much more to say, so this will be left to other staff/staff lead.

1 hour ago, Omligon said:

Wich got me heated and said "You're TI? No wonder you behave like this"

So everyone in TI is shit roleplayers?

@Simsy is a good roleplayer?

@Axolotl is a good roleplayer?

@DYLAN is a good roleplayer?

@Cam is a good roleplayer?

Edited by Freddie

Ok you don't need to start tagging people and we will act like adults here and not children. I will await a video to be posted and if a violation has occurred it will be deferred to a staff lead. If you both really want to discuss it and attempt to resolve it, go do it like adults with a staff/support member present in the offical TS resolution channels.

Otherwise no more discussion will be needed until the evidence is posted.

Reviewed the evidence, and discussed this with Fuel/Neo.

Rejected

Truthfully, I see hostile RP between two parties and he told you he was leaving you in the corner for you to "cool off" There was sufficient RP for the knock out in roleplay from my perspective. However I question when you start complaining about him on steam message directly to sycorax and then suddenly sycorax shows up. That's metagaming in my opinion, but I understand you were angry, so I've decided not to take that into consideration. You've already challenged him to a pistol duel, so he has reason to believe you were armed. He himself said he was putting you in the corner to cool off and you said it yourself multiple times you would shoot him as soon as you were let go.

The RP could have been a bit better, but I think it doesn't reach the level for action to be taken.

What happened on TS is between you and him, to me, I believe you should have asked him to go to an official channel with another staff/support member present.