PaulS

Reason for ban:

NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for breaking NLR

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

It was justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I was banned for NLR. I was driving with HEMMT in agios and there was a lot of shots, then I got killed from nowhere and I thought it was RDM.. Then I respawned at agios again and killed guys who killed me. What I can say, it was clearly confusing to me and it was misunderstanding. I'm trully sorry, it was my stupidity, I though I got RDM, but well how I can see I didn't. I promise you that this kind of stuff won't happen from me again. I know what is NLR, I just made mistake, honestly, big sorry :(

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

-

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Montez
edited sentence

Dupling? Yea I know that some guys, don't remember correctly now which ones, said that we were duping. All I can say, we were 6 people playing, played ~1 week, so the house I bought was our house, not only mine, cause everyone added their money to buying a house. And we was making money from capturing areas, it's pretty easy money. I remember, when my friend captured 1 area, no one took it, we got ~3 millions. We was capturing all areas, making heroin, that's how we made money and bought a lot of stuff. I putted it in my house, cause I was thinking that it's impossible to break into house crates (in other communities it's not possible to break into crates, at least where I played) so I thought our stuff will be completely safe. That's why we bought lot's of guns. Mk1 ebr we bought ~18 cause we were using them quite often, it's our favorite gun and it's not only me who bought them. We put in house, agios town, cause when we die, we would be able to gear up really fast and roll out :P. Other guns we got from guys, when they die, guns is lootable. So yea, I can say strong NO, that we weren't exploiting or dupling or anything like that, sir. I don't know, maybe you are not playing, but if you are, then you should know how easy it's to make money ^^ Sorry for NLR too :/