Steam ID:

Date of ban:

10/05/16

Staff member that banned you:

Tampax

Reason for ban:

Abuse/Advertising

Why do you think you were banned:

I was playing with a few friends a while ago on the server and i thought we intiated on a guy with a rook and he started to run off but i believe i killed the wrong person and then i got banned instantly. I was confused though because i've never abused or advertised on the server.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I dont believe it was justified because i wasnt told how i was advertising or abusing.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I do understand now that i will be more careful on who im intiated on if thats what i was partially banned for.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

So yeah I'm going to laugh at this, you are not banned here for advertising by tampax (My dear friend from RPUK btw), but for RDM back on the 6th.

I mean you're welcome to continue your unban appeal for RDM, but you're not banned here for advertising which I think from what you wrote you were banned at RPUK for such a thing.

Also why was your name SUCKBALLS?

Yeah sorry that was the wrong screenshot and yes my name was that but I was on a different server at the time. So I came on here and my name was already that so I stayed. I'm extremely sorry that I RDMed and If my name offended you then that's my bad.