Neo

An Uber Eats Support Case.

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

Imagine if we gave support like this?

"i'm sorry you lost all your gear due to a bug that was our fault, however your character is alive again and therefore we can't see any problems with it".

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

"i'm sorry you lost all your gear due to a bug that was our fault, however your character is alive again and therefore we can't see any problems with it".

would take care of the compensation subforum swiftly

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Just get an automated message saying that quote on every comp request ,
What a meme

That's quite weird. When I had an issue with them (driver just...didn't deliver.) they were really quick to respond and resolve it, and refunded me the full amount + £5 for apologies. 

g6jKz

Again, My problem wasn't about the refund, it's about the experience... bloody uber, oh well..

That said, what do they mean didn't include the coffee? like, i can show the receipt.....

Maybe they wanted you to actually take a picture of the drinks on the floor? thye could have thought you were trying to social engineer a refund or some shit, they might have thought you drank the drinks and ripped the bag and then lied saying the drinks fell? @Neo

Hi Andrew,

In order to recieve compensation for your redgull and coffee please use the correct compensation format. Also, you need a player report to recieve comp for this incident. - denied bud

Edited by Rappy

5 hours ago, Rappy said:

Hi Andrew,

In order to recieve compensation for your redgull and coffee please use the correct compensation format. Also, you need a player report to recieve comp for this incident. - denied bud

Weird kid