COOL

Date of the incident:

01/22/17

Time of the incident:

15:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM? FAILRP?

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/5884cb72b30c899159/i-was-driving-away-he-just-wanted-the-kill

Describe the incident:

The video explains everything. Though i do not believe there was any need to kill me? I drove away and get shot out, he could of pulled me over or spoke to me. Especially after a crash you cannot do anything. I contacted him and he believes he did nothing wrong. I spoke to andy james aswell as omlgion who told me to put up this report

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

6ea369ac06d1d162a5a4863411de813e.png

I stated I didnt believe I broke any rules and that you should go talk to support to get their feedback if it was rdm or not since I didnt belive it was. Then you just closed the conversation?

If you spoke to support and they classed it as RDM then why not contact me as I requested you to do? I am more than happy to compensate you. I simply wanted support opinion on weither it was RDM or not since I did not see anything wrong with it.

EDIT: Rest of the chat loggs after the report. Closed it again even after I have said I would comp him if it was RDM. Not sure what else to say. I am not sure if it is RDM or not, but if it is I will happily compensate for whatever was lost. I simply wanted a member of support to see if it was RDM or not before handing out compensation.

be711973e9c27a62fd8d5af245eca2d3.png

Edited by Cool

Right no one told me it was RDM. I asked andy james but he did not give me a clear answer. I waited, cool contacted me again and he asked if 'we cool ye?' i said no. I went up to waiting for support showed omligon i showed him the vid and he said put a report up after asking if i contacted him. I did contact you so i put up a report up, due to you saying you did nothing wrong.

*I WAS NEVER GIVEN A CLEAR ANSWER WEATHER IT WAS RDM OR WHATEVER*

I could of contacted me on his behalf admitted he was wrong and comped me.

Lock this please and wait for an admin to make a decision.

1 minute ago, Nexhy said:

Right no one told me it was RDM. I asked andy james but he did not give me a clear answer. I waited, cool contacted me again and he asked if 'we cool ye?' i said no. I went up to waiting for support showed omligon i showed him the vid and he said put a report up after asking if i contacted him. I did contact you so i put up a report up, due to you saying you did nothing wrong.

*I WAS NEVER GIVEN A CLEAR ANSWER WEATHER IT WAS RDM OR WHATEVER*

I could of contacted me on his behalf admitted he was wrong and comped me.

Lock this please and wait for an admin to make a decision.

I stated that I didnt believe it was RDM, but as I mention above I was not totally sure about it. That was the reason why I wanted a support members opnion on it. Tell me what you lost and Ill compensate you. All I wanted was a third party to review the case as I was unsure.

@Cool it is not straight up RDM its poor RP, but the rule that you did break is this 1.7 If you are involved in a road traffic accident with another car, you are not permitted to rob/kill/arrest each other. (repair continue the chase).

Cool give the people in the car compensation for what they have lost.

@Nexhy post here when it has been done.