Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/22/17

Staff member that banned you:

Chadwick @Chadwick

Reason for ban:

'Exploiting'

Why do you think you were banned:

Because I randomly glitched through a wall which has never happend to me in 762 hours of ArmA 3....

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, because I did not intentionally try to glitch through the wall and as you can see on my video I was very confused but it was too late for me to turn back, obviously i wouldnt glitch into the building where he was sat behind the counter because i would then be infront of him with no cover and he would have the advantage. I am more than willing to comp DOUBLE his gear cost and personally speak with him so we can both understand what happened in this situation. I'm truly sorry for how this 'glitch' may seem but i have around 300 hours on this server and 11million in my bank around, do you think i would really risk that over some petty glitch? Again....Im sorry for this but you must believe me that i did not intentionally try and get through the wall and didnt even know this glitch existed. I believe its the games fault and not mine, in my eyes i clearly didnt mean to glitch through the wall but after i did it was too late to turn back because it would have most likely resulted in my death. MY PRESPECTIVE: http://plays.tv/video/5884d2baeba5044157/-

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I don't believe my ban was justified due to the game having this glitch in which i did not even know about after 700+ hours of arma and i am willing to comp the guys gear more than it cost...I would love to speak to an admin to hope that he understands where im coming from and that i did not mean to glitch through the wall!!

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Yes - the Games fault for having this glitch and not making me aware of it (Warning me that this could happen if you park your CAR next to a building -_-) *ALSO - IM 99.99% SURE HE DIDNT TRY AND RESOLVE IT WITH ME!!!!!!*

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Harry Yeoman
Adding that im 99% sure he didnt try to resolve it with me!! + to add who banned me (chadwick)

1 minute ago, Thesoldier said:

I am conferring with staff now, however when it comes to cheats or exploits we don't expect players to resolve it.

Theres no magic button that says you don't get banned or unbanned because someone didn't resolve it.

Ok I understand, again I would like you to understand that I have like 300 hours put in to this server and am the Leader of NL, i wouldnt risk my 11million and my GANG over a glitch through the wall which i didnt mean to do, thanks, Please see it through my eyes as i didnt mean to do it and was obviously confused after i glitched through the wall.

Harry :)