An apology.

Eyad

Honest apology with clear evidence of thought and meaning.

I'd be more than happy to see you be playing on the server again, and getting involved within the community.

Hopefully the staff can allow you this chance, but if you are given it - do not ruin it for yourself :)

I, myself, absolutely hate racism down to my core, but that being said, everybody makes mistakes, it's only human, if you have never made a mistake you aren't a human being. I think that if people accept his apology he will understand even further what he has done wrong and he will naturally become a better person and seek to change. By accepting his honest apology, I think that he won't make the same mistakes again.

+1.

It takes a lot of balls to say what you have said today @Wolf.

@Adster Mc believes in clean slates and second chances. Well they voted and decided to take the community input posted here. This decision is made because the community wanted it. Wolf was banned for a variety of issues besides the racism, but wolf this is it. I suggest you watch what you say and try to follow the rules because you will be watched.

The community wanted this, so I ask the community to help him reintegrate.

unbanned