Steam ID:

Date of ban:

01/01/17

Staff member that banned you:

Fuel

Reason for ban:

RDM and Racism

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for RDM when I was driving out of kavala and I was spike striped so I jumped out of my car and shot the person that had spiking me thinking that spike strips is initiation. Racism. I'm not 100% sure but as far as I was told it's because I posted 'racist propaganda' on the forums. Last time I visited the forums I got given one warning point by Sonicz and that was it.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

The RDM ban was completely my fault and understand why I was banned. But I don't think it should of been a perm as I had killed him and within 2 mins Fuel had banned me permanently. Coming from a server where spike strips is classed as a form of initiation you can see how I made that mistake. The ban for racist propaganda which was a community ban I don't really know what 'racist propaganda' I have posted.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

RDM was justified as it was my fault but again I feel like a perm ban for that was a bit harsh in my opinion.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

For the RDM I guess Fuel thought I was coming onto the server to RDM and leave, but I had played here during the test phase and stopped playing after that. Logged on that day and I was banned for RDM.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

You where banned for uploading the gif of a the movie Zulu with racial comments attached under the guise of a different forum name

We where informed it was you from a very nice gentleman , after comparing IPS you have used , it was confirmed.

Right now, this appeal is being denied.

But, I I have been informed that a friend of yours got into some bother on a different community and might be playing here, I understand why you want to be unbanned.

I don't like the idea of friends not being able to play together,

So I am going to give you an opportunity, if you are willing to, write a private message to one of the staff ( I don't care who) and make a formal apology for any offences you have committed to the community and we can go from there.