Scott's Blog

Scott McDermott

I'd thought I'd do a blog and see how it goes

My name is Scott McDermott I grew up in the West Midlands I'm 18 Years Old. I grew up being quite creative engulfing Biological books from a young age I took quite a liking to learning anatomy and with my mom training as a nurse there was no shortages of books haha ! Going through school I was known as naughty boy but looking back I was just to much of a personality at such a young age and would question everything with enthusiasm. onto secondary school i was a wild child which I won't go into details but by the time I finished education I knew it wasn't for me I moved from job to job which always revolved around Pizza haha .. I then discovered Arma 3 through a friend on Day Z standalone we went on to a role play server where I quickly established a group of bandits and I bumped into PFE I rolled with them and found many friends along the way I joined Gc and then departed the server after a year or so of PC I decided I wanted to give myself more meaning and do a job I didn't wake up and feel negative so I applied for the British Army with family Memebers being Ex infantry and Ex Commandos I was highly supported the whole way til the day I landed at basic I thrived and enjoyed basic. I picked up gaming over Christmas and jumped onto Reborn as I had joined the forums before the server was live and enjoyed playing I love the fact that friendships groups can play together again and enjoy the server

so yeah that's my blog I'll update it as I do more interesting things with my life

4 minutes ago, Nabs said:

You missed the bit where through being in the Army you have formed a mutual respect (maybe even a liking) for the male genitals and that you are really looking forward to seeing a belgium penis! :ph34r:

You might wanna stick around the medics ? With what is going right now I'm sure the medics will give him a good time ? *wink wink hint hint*

10 minutes ago, Isaac Wolf said:

I'm just liking these posts because I guess you are all referencing the pain in dayz...

zombie eating an apple.. haha the random strikes again!!

Dont get me started on that game I lost part of my soul to it

5 minutes ago, Battl^^Eye said:

Fair play mate, nice blog! Don't go round robbing hobos in Altis because I'll find you and taze you :D

Cheers bud ! hahaha I'll just kidnap them instead and release them back into the wild

Just now, Scott McDermott said:

Dont get me started on that game I lost part of my soul to it

lol I've never played it all I know is that people spend a lot of time to get a gun and die.. kind of like me in altis life... the second I get a gun what happens next ... no actually guess.. oh ok I'll tell you lazy bastard some hobo decodes that they own the road and the vast land and spread through the town and let's just say a big BOOM happens...

2 minutes ago, Isaac Wolf said:

lol I've never played it all I know is that people spend a lot of time to get a gun and die.. kind of like me in altis life... the second I get a gun what happens next ... no actually guess.. oh ok I'll tell you lazy bastard some hobo decodes that they own the road and the vast land and spread through the town and let's just say a big BOOM happens...

Keep your sanity stay away and stay safe haha and bloody hell lad I know someone who's into dealing with hobo's I'll get @Winston on the job !!!

Don't worry I get my payback... no not really i try to get a gun but every second a hobo with his first car decides the laws of the road don't apply to him...

1 minute ago, Scott McDermott said:

Keep your sanity stay away and stay safe haha and bloody hell lad I know someone who's into dealing with hobo's I'll get @Winston on the job !!!

And about my sanity... I think it does when I found one of these somehow alive hobos and then guess what happens I have my gun I ask "why you do dis?" AND HIS HOBO BLOODY FRIEND SUDDENLY THINKS THAT HE IS PLAYING GTA.... basically I die he lives until he crashed into a wall and kills about three poor barstards...

1 minute ago, Isaac Wolf said:

Don't worry I get my payback... no not really i try to get a gun but every second a hobo with his first car decides the laws of the road don't apply to him...

And about my sanity... I think it does when I found one of these somehow alive hobos and then guess what happens I have my gun I ask "why you do dis?" AND HIS HOBO BLOODY FRIEND SUDDENLY THINKS THAT HE IS PLAYING GTA.... basically I die he lives until he crashed into a wall and kills about three poor barstards...

Mate you live a very chaotic life on altis haha !! I think we need a Road traffic Hobo enforcement team on these streets

8 minutes ago, Scott McDermott said:
8 minutes ago, Scott McDermott said:

Mate you live a very chaotic life on altis haha !! I think we need a Road traffic Hobo enforcement team on these streets

Well I tried pmc I guess you can see what happened there but road traffic!!! Time to kill hobos oh I mean uummm role play with hobos and give them absolutely massive I mean uummm normal sized tickets!!!! And yes I do live a very chaotic altis life... oh if only they knew what I wanted to do let's just say they would stay away from helicopters and heights

Edited by Isaac Wolf
Something happened

8 minutes ago, Isaac Wolf said:

Well I tried pmc I guess you can see what happened there but road traffic!!! Time to kill hobos oh I mean uummm role play with hobos and give them absolutely massive I mean uummm normal sized tickets!!!! And yes I do live a very chaotic altis life... oh if only they knew what I wanted to do let's just say they would stay away from helicopters and heights

Hobo frag film?

Ooohhh

if a hobo law enforcement team was added I'm sure it will be safe to say that I will be run over more times but yeah you go into kavala and there are people running from gunshots.. let's just say the hobos will never ever (they propoply will) annoy me again!! I'll give you a hint as to why.. they are dead and please if any body wants to know probably most annoying confrontation with a hobo just ask j do warn you though I may just rage quit typing it down

3 minutes ago, Scott McDermott said:

Make a frag of susidal hobos in the road

And yes making a documentary is possible.. if limbs could talk

Because i better be able to have "no lethal" grenades

Damn.. Scott if I'm given lethal weapons we will have a busy busy hospital...

Edited by Isaac Wolf