Map locations

Skyzzem

With the new addition of the syndiccate and their own part of the island I think it qould be good to replace fields/processors/traders. As of now only thing that is worth it is marijuana, but that is only for people that want to be safe. I suggest that the marijuana processing in syndicate land is replaced by a multidrug processor. Also I think its a good thing to replace fields and processors and spread them more out. As of now the real point of interest is between kavala and athira whilst Altis has alot more to offer!

5 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

I say instead of a multi processor, move all the processors to syndicate lands. Keep the fields and drug dealers in non syndicate lands

That would be extremely crowded

21 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

I say instead of a multi processor, move all the processors to syndicate lands. Keep the fields and drug dealers in non syndicate lands

If you would do that then there would be nothing to patrol for cops really

Like you can choose, if you want to be safe and have some rp you go multi drug in syndicate ( will take a bit longer time tho). If you want quick money or some action you go to the actuall processor itself. Like the right side of the map is pretty much a wasteland, nobody ever goes there unfortunately

Edited by Skyzzem
20 minutes ago, Lewis said:

An idea that was given was to have purifers inside of their lands, so that you could either go to a processor in the normal lands and get price B for it, or take it to their lands and get a higher price for the purer product, kind of a cocaine plus idea.

+1 makes a run longer and riskier and more rewarding !