01/21/17

Time of the incident:

14:00ish

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbnbayunZx0

Describe the incident:

Responded to a gas station. RP'd with this guy for a while. Then what happened in the video followed. I spoke to them on TS and at first they denied any wrong-doing. I had to go out irl and said i'd message them later. I returned and came back on the server and met them another two times at two gas stations where they did nearly exactly the same thing. Waited until cops told them to stop, or purposely made us taze them then shot at us. Or they waited to be restrained, then said let me go or you're dead. Clearly they didn't learn from my chat with them, and i believe action needs to be taken to ensure they improve on themselves and stop baiting and giving minimal RP. I hate reporting people because i don't play to get people banned but these guys clearly didn't learn.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Can i reply on this? i dont know. the thing is, my friend who you were roleplaying with told me that i had to shoot them when he would give a call. so he gave me the call so i shot. Im really sorry for the "RDM" i thought the initiation was done.

My bad for shooting.

Edited by obesewhale