How does Police ranking work

????

Hello all. As you might imagine, my interest will remain with the Police. A few of my friends have joined it, however I've not heard about rankings. If I was to put an application in, do I start at the bottom and work up, or is there any sort of consideration for previous experience?. I've not really been involved with a server's Police from the very beginning, so dunno how it works.

Ta.

Walt.

2 hours ago, Walt said:

Hello all. As you might imagine, my interest will remain with the Police. A few of my friends have joined it, however I've not heard about rankings. If I was to put an application in, do I start at the bottom and work up, or is there any sort of consideration for previous experience?. I've not really been involved with a server's Police from the very beginning, so dunno how it works.

Ta.

Walt.

Walty, the police is currently holding a very big open door for you and what ever rank you want, you will get.

Simple as that.

The experience and respect you accumulated is more than enough for us to trust you.