Steam ID:

Date of ban:
09/05/18

Staff member that banned you:
Wilma Fingerdoo

Reason for ban:
Trolling/Toxicity

Why do you think you were banned:
So basically one night when I was doing some drug runs I was getting frustrated because I was lagging all over the place so i typed in the OOC chat for them to fix this laggy server and i got kicked for it which I completely understand now. So when I joined back in i typed in ooc chat to get comp for my chopped that I lost when I got kicked and someone in the OOC chat kept saying "Bye and adios" and I had no idea that that certain person was an admin and without thinking I said "STFU noob" because I thought it was just a random person trolling and I ended up getting a day ban for it. After that I went into the ts channel to try and get the matter resolved but instead talking about it I got a perma instead.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:
No, I believe that my ban was completely justified.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:
I believe that I should be unbanned because everybody makes mistakes in their life. The whole purpose of making mistakes is to learn from them and put them behind you. I think that I should be unbanned because I have fully learnt from my mistakes and not being able to play on this server has hurt me a lot. If I am able to get unbanned I will be a new person who will not make any of these mistakes again. All I am asking for is a second chance, because this is my first ever ban on the server and think that I should be given one more chance. I apologize profusely for calling out the admin, I did not realize it was an admin and thought that it was just a troll in chat.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:
I honestly thought that the person talking to me in chat was not an admin at all. But that still does not change the fact, I should not have acted the way I had acted.

Please confirm you’ve read & understood the rules
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe
Yes

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

You should have just taken the 24-hour ban I issued you, but no you couldn't let it go you had to come to TS and argue with me and when I said you're not getting unbanned, you then proceeded to get angry and wanted to talk it higher to report me....
So I went to get someone higher they see how toxic you were towards me so it was upped to a perm ban. 
If you get banned again please don't go down the same road and be rude to a member of staff or anyone from this community for that matter.

Unbanned