Pvt. Melantha Rose

Date of the incident:

01/20/96

Time of the incident:

about 20:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

Will message admin with the footage (contains house locations)

Describe the incident:

I spawn in my house with a bounty of Apple Schnapps for The Syndicate and I'm shot without warning while running 700ish meters from the Syndicate Checkpoint. I was unarmed with a concealed weapon in partial civilian clothing. I attempted to to get comp from the rdm'er but when I asked her to comp me quickly so I could do important stuff Irl she decided to refuse to comp and told me to take it to the forums which I didn't want.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Let me put my side of the story out there as well. Me and sycorax left the checkpoint with a few others to show the cops around the base, as we were leaving we were told to turn back as a fight had broken out with MW. As we were moving up towards the base we jumped out of the car and tried to cover from afar but ended up having someone shooting at us from behind. We jump back in the car, as sycorax drive off i get kicked out of the car and I tell him to keep going. As i ran up towards the checkpoint i came across pe7e and tell him to put his hands up. As he came running from the directions we were shot from I didn't know if he was part of the fight or not. He did not listen, I warned him again, telling him if he did not listen he would get shot. He kept running towards the checkpoint and I shot him. As I started running towards the chheckpoint again I was hit with major dsync and suddenly teleported into sycorax's car, which according to him i'd been sitting in the entire time.

Obviously he did not hear me, and the whole situation was caused by server Dsync.

As I was about to text you, you sent me a message asking why I rdm'd you. I explained what had happened, and offered to comp whatever you might have lost. You started going off about how we should up our rp standards then basically asking me to drop everything to comp you straight away as you had RL things to do.

Now first of all, you ran into an active fire fight we were having with MW. If you run into an active fire fight, expect to get shot, we don't know if you are one of the enemy or not.

You were just running in to RP, but you didn't have anytime to do so surely as you were in such a rush to do things in RL.

I offered to comp, HI apologized, yet you gave such an appalling attitude that all my intentions of doing so even though it was a server error, was instantly taken back.

I'll leave this up to the admins to sort out.