Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us

100% agree, awesome member of the community. Don't know you well at all mate, but when ever I have had an interaction with you its always been good. It must be tough grinding it out as a medic when your free time seems to be low pop on the server.

9 hours ago, Antjo said:

A massive +1 from me

7 hours ago, Big-Kev said:

a fat ass +1 for me aswell keep it going @Wanderer

Thank you for all your assistance during my PCSO training yesterday. I hope to go on patrol and make some more memories with you guys in the future!

14 hours ago, Psyquake said:

100% agree, awesome member of the community. Don't know you well at all mate, but when ever I have had an interaction with you its always been good. It must be tough grinding it out as a medic when your free time seems to be low pop on the server.

Thank you so much Daniel! We don’t know each other all that well, but I do remember speaking with you during my time messing around with Patel and maybe being on as a medic with you (I think we are in vastly different time zones so seeing you is pretty rare). hope to get to know you better during my time in this community!

9 hours ago, Epic said:

+1 great voice too

Thank you for your reply as well as all the times you’ve helped me, especially in the last couple of days. You’re a kind and genuine guy and I know you’ll do great as an admin of RebornRP.

Edited by Wanderer

5 hours ago, Frinkle said:

Great Lad +1

It was great getting to talk to you again after such a long time. I am very grateful to you giving me the opportunity to be apart of National Health Service by accepting my application and training me. Let’s not wait so long this time to do something together again!

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

It was great getting to talk to you again after such a long time. I am very grateful to you giving me the opportunity to be apart of National Health Service by accepting my application and training me. Let’s not wait so long this time to do something together again!

Would absolutely love to do more stuff, but unfortunately your in a rival gang, so ........ JOIN THE CARTEL lol 😂