fuel

Reason for ban:

toxic

Why do you think you were banned:

I typed an offensive racial slur in chat and went on to be quite toxic

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

My ban was justified.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

From what I remember of the events it was very early on in the morning and I was very tired my actions were completely childish and I regret them deeply. People who know on other communities would agree that I usually like to keep myself to myself and in this case I think it was just a lapse of concentration with led me to not fully understand the consequences of my actions I always try to polite and respectful and I have to say I'm frankly ashamed of my actions. I would appreciate it greatly if the staff team could consider my unban request and allow me to return to this community for just one more chance to prove I can be an upstanding member of the community.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

I think that the fact that I was came on with [Gc] tags may played a role in my ban. I don't want to come of as self-righteous but I think I only played under [Gc] tags once and was affiliated with the gang for long and in my personal opinion I think there may have been some predjudice against me there however I don't take away from the fact that my actions were awful and immature.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

No the fact that you said the following played into your ban my friend:

12/18/2016 9:45 PM
(Side)
fuck off you slimy cunt
12/18/2016 9:45 PM
(Side)
yeah fuck off you dirty nerd
12/18/2016 9:46 PM
(Side)
serves you right for fucking shooting at medics
12/18/2016 9:50 PM
(Side)
nice nlr
12/18/2016 9:51 PM
(Side)
you're just salty cause you play on a dead community shooting at medics
12/18/2016 9:52 PM
(Side)
say bye to your cancer riddled parents

Anyway it's been a month, I might be happy to give you another chance. Are you going to act like this in the future if we decide to unban you?