STEAM_0:0:62014116

Date of ban:

10/12/97

Staff member that banned you:

Sonicz

Reason for ban:

Fail RP

Why do you think you were banned:

I wasnt aware of it, but an idividual is not allowed to do a 180 spin when at gun point.

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I do not think it was unjustified since it is not allowed according to the rules. But i do think the cop intiation rules has to be re-done since in my perspective is given the police force a huge advantage, and it is making it not worth doing gigs like this.

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

My ban was justified because i broke the rules, but as this is my first time breaking the rules, i hope to be given a second chance.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

We were doing a robbery and i had to break down the negotiations to initiate on the cop running up to me and holding me at gun point to be able to do anything about the scenario.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Yeah, looking at it now, it was a very poor way to handle the situation, and i am very sorry for this poor act from my side, the is no excuse for it, but i will not deny i was so annoyed by the way that cops get the upper hand in most situations. But as i said there was no excuse for this poor to none roleplay from my end.