01/19/17

Time of the incident:

17:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

7.6, Fail RP, 4.3

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-A4IHU7uE&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

The reportee's gang were robbing the APD lockup. I spotted this fella by accident and moved behind him. Was stood there for a while and we both knew we were there. Negotiations were off and people had began to shoot. I decided to speak to him and give him a fair chance, instead he pretends not to hear me to try and stall me whilst he speaks to his friend on comms (rule 4.3 - i should be able to hear him surely?) then 180's and tried to kill me, fails, then his friend caps me. I tried to find him on TS but nor him or his gang were on TS.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Liquid

EDIT: http://plays.tv/video/5880f3acd614cc74c9/absolute-bullshit-advantages

Here's his video he uploaded on a forum post. Here you can hear him speaking to his friends whilst I am telling him to drop his weapons, and can clearly hear my voice even though he pretends to not hear me. Also you can see me approach him initially and speak nice and calm to him. Instead he pretends to be AFK so I move behind and wait for him to (in my eyes) come back so he doesn't return and he's restrained etc without being spoken to.

Edited by Liquid

Well Two Rules were broken here'

1. Rule 7.6 If someone is pointing a gun at you telling you to do something do not try and 180 them, this is fail RP, give up your stuff and actually roleplay.

2. Rule 4.2 If you are restrained/zip-tied/detained, you are STILL permitted to talk to your friends on teamspeak, however you must broadcast all your ÔÇ£transmissionsÔÇØ in direct chat.

Also Same ^ Rule 4.3 If you've been released, but are still in proximity to those not in communication with you, it is still requested that you continue ÔÇ£transmissionsÔÇØ in direct chat. Telepathy would be nice, but ruins emersion.

Will be issuing a 5 Day Ban for Fail RP x2 Next time broadcast all your ÔÇ£transmissionsÔÇØ in direct chat, And Please don't 180 people who are pointing a gun directly at you it's unrealistic.