Carrying script

So due to the temporary/permanent disable of the dragging script of bodies, may i suggest we try with a carrying script? where you can take people over your shoulders, this prevent you for shooting while moving with them, but gives quite good oppertunites to move people to somewhere safe. and well just a replace of the dragging, if that caused to many issues, if you're in doubt about what it looks like i reffer to this

+1 also does anybody know the feeling of dragging a body all the way to a medic and see his reaction? I did it once and he thought I killed the poor guy it was hilarious but on the way I had to pull my gun and shoot and move at the same time which isn't realistic at all. But what am I saying? Arms 3 has unrealistic physics I mean once or twice on a different server I ran into a building AND THE DESK KILLED ME! Somebody dragged me to the medic with a similar animation and it was a good rp expirience... except the part with the chair the chair was like a rdmer no words no warning dead

i know it's off topic but I am absolutely bananas and I like it!

@Fuel I used it a few times, To drag a body from the middle of the road instead of reviving them in the road. But i used to love the drag option it gave us a little bit more realism in the job. But i do agree with fuel, Hobo's did use it to drag bodies around kavala mostly.

Is there not a way in which we could add the option or carrying or dragging back and only use it for medics or medics and cops?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.