N/A

Date of ban:

01/05/17

Staff member that banned you:

Adster

Reason for ban:

Racism/Exploit

Why do you think you were banned:

I was Banned for using a Racist comment on my Friends frag Video Also for using the Decamp Exploit

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

I believe my ban 100% Justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I feel I should explain my side of things and be straight and honest with the situation at hand I would like to firstly talk about the comment on YouTube I grew up to speak English firstly through American Hip Hop and learnt lyrics before real constructed sentences and I always used that word unaware of its meaning obviously I'm not pulling that case I'm a fully grown man and should know right and wrong and what to say and what not to say but when I left that comment I did mean it in the sense of racism i meant it as the way I learnt it through hip hop like "my homie" well done or recognising him as my friend I know this sounds crazy but i am not a racist person I live in a multicultural society and accept all around me and play with friends around the world regardless of there culture ,language and heritage I want to apologise for this as when I posted that comment i for a small portion represented this community and gave a horrific image this was not my intentions and I am terribly sorry. I want to be apart of the community and I want to play with my friends again my intentions bring no ill being to this community and i hope this ban gives the situation clarity and best case scenario a time frame to return in the future. the Exploit has no excuse and I will not give an excuses I did wrong and acknowledge this I'm writing this through Scott's account and I hope I do not give any offence by doing this thank you for reading

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No not at all

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

I have been tasked to the handle this unban by adster mc.

I will say with the hip hop culture, I grew up in the 90's listening to heavy rock and the start of 90's gangster rap. Even I know not to use that language, but I appreciate your candor.

However the exploiting of the decamping script is a very serious issue. I am currently in discussion with staff leads on an appropriate punishment if they allow you to be unbanned fpr this.

@Thesoldier i'll be honest that was like my 1st day on the server snd ppl told me that like a "trick" however, i did once on C O O L he said youre not allowed and i apologized he said dont do it again. moreover, this kill was earlier than i've got to notice that its an exploit. You can actually ask cool that its true

@Thesoldier i'll be honest that was like my 1st day on the server snd ppl told me that like a "trick" however, i did once on C O O L he said youre not allowed and i apologized he said dont do it again. moreover, this kill was earlier than i've got to notice that its an exploit. You can actually ask cool that its true

p. s sorry for double post, on phone its glitchy. @Thesoldier ill be honest i am not even banned ingame... i couldve actually been plying all this time, but i didnt, i just logged on to check today. I hope you appreciate my honest thing and N word wont ever get out of my mouth again

Edited by KingWest