.Matthew.

Date of the incident:

01/18/17

Time of the incident:

est. 21:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor RP/VDM/Metagaming

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-L8Zt8RZ-M&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-biRCoeIAWY&feature=youtu.be http://imgur.com/a/rk3Aj

Describe the incident:

Due to me fucking around with 8 different files, one clip is lost in the process in video #2 here you can see how matthew writes // i need to leave hurry up the process, everything else to be found in Video #1 - 14:35 - Yonexhy writes OOC, during the RP. 20:52 - Clearly you can hear him sitting on Teamspeak, stating who i am while sitting as a passenger of the vehicle, if he knew within RP, i can't tell, but it's dodgy (Still havent left the server) 22:25 - Clear "revenge VDM" by Yonexhy and matthew, can't tell if they're salty, but it's funny how it's an "accident". 23:30 - Matthew still have not left the server, while talking to oneshot about the //i need to go excuse. So basically this all escalated due to a huge arrest of the Saddies, matthew and his friend, decided to land in a helicopter, and then jump into one of the vehicles "seized" as evidence, they drove it down 20 meters, was told nomerous of times to stop and jump out, they failed to after 3 times, 4th time they did so and then they switched around, they were then tazed, without being informed, due to playing around with police evidence and were dealt with it from that issue. They were brougth back to the police station, and was dealt with one by one, matthew was placed in the holding cell due to his angry attitude, that was too risky of sending him on the street, after spending 2› minute in the holding cell, he writes in // that he needs to leave so we need to get over with it fast or he'll just log off, therefore we speed up the process and he leaves the police station after paying a ticket, 5-8 minutes after we meet him on the street reparing his car, i write to him, wasn't you supposed to leave, with the response "i just need to gear up first", then later on we're getting smashed into our rear, by either matthew and his friend, as a "vengeance crash" and then they drive off after repairing their own car, thereafter i went to the support channel to talk with one shot, about the incident with the // messages, and the fact matthew, never left, he only did it to hurry up the process to avoid being in the holding cell to cool off, This has not been tried to be resolved due to the fact that me, cool and agger, has been dealing with incidents with those two guys, every single nigth, sitting in liason rooms, sitting in support channels, and in the end we get nowhere with it, it seems to me that we have started a "personal vandetta" towards eachother, but this can't keep going on, All evidence has been uploaded during the nigth, decided to put all the pieced together with all the necessary evidence, unless you wante an entire "movie" on 58 minutes, then i'll be happy to upload it, (over the nigth) During the RP, I'm aswell getting contaced on teamspeak, by matthew which you're able to see in the evidence, Sadly, i do not have the part, where we taze and arrest matthew, funny enough i got the situation with the raddies before it, but not between it, aswell, i know this can seem dodgy from matthews side, but i hope he got evidence on the situation, but i've uploaded everything i do have.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

First of all you haven't spoke to any of us about what happened which shows your effort of wanting to resolve the issue even though this did not happen today but yesterday but still decide not to speak or message any of us?

Secondly : Yonexhy writes OOC, during the RP. 20:52 - Clearly you can hear him sitting on Teamspeak, stating who i am while sitting as a passenger of the vehicle, if he knew within RP, i can't tell, but it's dodgy (Still havent left the server) what are you even talking about at this point this does not make no sense what so ever. PLEASE ORGANISE THIS REPORT PROPERLY.

Thirdly - if you think this is RP it isnt really. Its talking, anyone can do this as a cop and anyone knows how stressful for rebels it can be when cops just keep on going and going on.

Also for the VDM bull, how am i supposed to know your the one at that vehicle and it was me driving and i am the worst driver ever. So for writing revenge VDM really? Your just doing that to make it sound worse how am i supposed to know your the one stood there. And i could of just got out and ran but i got out and spoke to you etc. also i actually hit the left side of the car but because of d-sync etc in the video it looks i hit the middle but if you watch slowly i hit the side so dont pull the 'revenge VDM' card out.

Next time actually speak to us and dont just report because we messaged YOU in teamspeak and we didnt even actually speak and you did not complain about anything dude soooo yeah was this a 'revenge report' or something?? from salt orr im not sure?

one shot also told matthew if he needs to go he can // which he did for a couple of minutes to do some personal matters which doesnt concern anyone else might only been a little while but you would of complained if he didnt respond and he would of been sent to jail if he didnt pay the ticket which is why he told you to hurry up the process..

and i have read enough of your paragraph and cannot be bothered to root through it like a jungle to find each bit because im already lost please organise it

And you basically admitted you have had enough of us in the report which im sure concludes to revenge report am i wrong or not. Not our fault we come across you in game you just have bad luck.

Edited by Nexhy

7 hours ago, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

This has not been tried to be resolved due to the fact that me, cool and agger, has been dealing with incidents with those two guys, every single nigth, sitting in liason rooms, sitting in support channels, and in the end we get nowhere with it, it seems to me that we have started a "personal vandetta" towards eachother, but this can't keep going on, All evidence has been uploaded during the nigth, decided to put all the pieced together with all the necessary evidence, unless you wante an entire "movie" on 58 minutes, then i'll be happy to upload it, (over the nigth) During the RP, I'm aswell getting contaced on teamspeak, by matthew which you're able to see in the evidence, Sadly, i do not have the part, where we taze and arrest matthew, funny enough i got the situation with the raddies before it, but not between it, aswell, i know this can seem dodgy from matthews side, but i hope he got evidence on the situation, but i've uploaded everything i do have.

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

No

DO YOU NOT THINK WE FEEL THE SAME ITS NOT JUST YOU GUYS THAT ARE INNOCENT ITS LIKE WHEN COOL CRASH OR VDMED INTO US AND INITIATED AND TRIED TO TAKE OUR FIREARMAS AFTER A CRASH STOP MOANING AND JUST DEAL WITH WE ARE GOING TO SEE YOU IN GAME.. sorrry caps but some are reasonable xD

24 minutes ago, Matthew said:

i like how you dont add the part where you taze without initiation ;)@Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez

Didnt even talk to me aswell, plus the "Revenge VDM" was an accident so you can stop sayin we VDMed you.

I was told by @Oneshot to say that if i needed to go, which i did need to go for personal reasons.

" Sadly, i do not have the part, where we taze and arrest matthew, funny enough i got the situation with the raddies before it, but not between it, aswell, i know this can seem dodgy from matthews side, but i hope he got evidence on the situation, but i've uploaded everything i do have."

3 minutes ago, Nexhy said:

DO YOU NOT THINK WE FEEL THE SAME ITS NOT JUST YOU GUYS THAT ARE INNOCENT ITS LIKE WHEN COOL CRASH OR VDMED INTO US AND INITIATED AND TRIED TO TAKE OUR FIREARMAS AFTER A CRASH STOP MOANING AND JUST DEAL WITH WE ARE GOING TO SEE YOU IN GAME.. sorrry caps but some are reasonable xD

I dont believe you're reported are you?, stay out of it when you're not the reported person :)

I will be reviewing this report today, but I will remind everyone that unless you have a video and you're not reported or the reporter, STAY OUT OF IT.

We don't need to know "I WAS THERE"

@Matthew

You need to explain this, it was well over an hour that you actually logged off from when you used the "I need to leave" excuse. I suggest you be truthful...

01/18/2017 4:34 PM
(Direct)
// either deal with me now or im going to have to log off
01/18/2017 4:39 PM
(Direct)
// yes im getting gear first
01/18/2017 5:09 PM
(Side)
ALTIS LIFE ?caps*
01/18/2017 5:12 PM
(Side)
dont you love it when u dont turn off caps
01/18/2017 5:48 PM
.Matthew. left the server.

Rejected

Few reasons

1. Real life always comes first, however @Matthew if you use that as a reason to leave a roleplay you must log off. No getting gear, no picking up a friend, no going afk.

2. Its a traffic accident, agger RP's with them, and as agger says it best, "That's why we don't speed."

3. Although there's no violations I see, you must still attmept to resolve unless it's a blantant violation. Just having bad history with someone does not get you out of attempting to resolve.